Black man in room full of whites says there’s no oppression cause he has 2 medical degrees…

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oh he was a plant. Smfh these Republic00ns gotta go!

tenor.gif

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
:unimpressed: These college educated new blacks… smh

He doesn’t understand critical race theory at all.

Crazy how one of the main taking points is how they don’t want white kids to feel guilty.

But completely fine with black kids being shown and told they ain’t worth nothing daily.

Then he drops the character of content quote, but completely forgets the fact that the main people opposing CRT are racist.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he weren’t oppressed, there would’ve been a dozen more black doctors in that room with him. Ol’ boy is the exception, not the rule.:francis:

Also, y’all notice how that room got real quite when he got to the part of him being the boss of white people:pachaha:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If he weren’t oppressed, there would’ve been a dozen more black doctors in that room with him. Ol’ boy is the exception, not the rule.:francis:

Also, y’all notice how that room got real quite when he got to the part of him being the boss of white people:pachaha:

If you see the original post he's actually a fukking plant....:hhh: he got paid to sabotage the meeting...

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
this is a certified kewn. a collaborator with our enemy. but here's the problem...

critical race theory is not about black history, acknowledging then ending black suffering via anti black racism, or keeping the history of slavery alive because fragile whites want to erase it to continue their racism guilt free. NO. critical race theory is about white people, LGBT, and non black immigrants all being victims of white supremacy just like black people! do you understand? it's a clever ruse by the white liberal think tanks who are just as bad faith as any white fakkit on fox news, walk with me...

jean stefancic (white woman) and richard delgado (non- afro latinx male) are the architects of this white liberal think tank weapon against black people called critical race theory. what you are witnessing in the hard to watch kewnish OP video is political theater. the white right wing KNOWS the white left wing is in no way interested in empowering black people. i don't mean to offend yall, like i'm so damn smart and yall dumb. but we need to wake up, ok? read up on critical race theory & stop letting white folks give you your heroes, saviors, and purported allies. this is the civil rights act of 1964 all over again #bothsides

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
this is a certified kewn. a collaborator with our enemy. but here's the problem...

critical race theory is not about black history, acknowledging then ending black suffering via anti black racism, or keeping the history of slavery alive because fragile whites want to erase it to continue their racism guilt free. NO. critical race theory is about white people, LGBT, and non black immigrants all being victims of white supremacy just like black people! do you understand? it's a clever ruse by the white liberal think tanks who are just as bad faith as any white fakkit on fox news, walk with me...

jean stefancic (white woman) and richard delgado (non- afro latinx male) are the architects of this white liberal think tank weapon against black people called critical race theory. what you are witnessing in the hard to watch kewnish OP video is political theater. the white right wing KNOWS the white left wing is in no way interested in empowering black people. i don't mean to offend yall, like i'm so damn smart and yall dumb. but we need to wake up, ok? read up on critical race theory & stop letting white folks give you your heroes, saviors, and purported allies. this is the civil rights act of 1964 all over again #bothsides
:beli: I just had this same convo with my mother. She old, but she be on twitter, so I gotta keep her gamed up. :skip:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

:gucci::dwillhuh: This isn’t what critical race theory is. What the fukk is wrong with you:comeon:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

I feel what you're saying but that's information that you and I know.

The fact is that these racist cacs are against it because they think they're going against black people specifically.

Like BLM. You and I know the truth about the organization but the cacs screaming "all lives matter" don't care.

They think they're undermining black people not the LGBT or Jews that run shyt.

So while you may not agree with "critical race theory" or "black lives matter", the people who are against it are still anti-black.