Black Man gets LYNCHED in New Jersey

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenyan man found hanging on a tree in New Jersey, US

Police in Jersey city, New Jersey, have launched investigations into the circumstances leading to the death of a Kenyan man whose body was found hanging on a tree in one of the city’s parks.

On Tuesday, the body of Jeffrey Kililibwa, 61, was discovered dangling from a tree by a passerby in Lafayette Park.

Hudson County Prosecutor's Office spokesman, Gene Rubino, told a media briefing that Jersey City Police received a call from a woman taking her morning walk near Lafayette Park who said she saw a man hanging from a tree.

“Police arrived at scene and discovered a Kenyan man in his 60s suspended from the tree on the west side of the park,” Rubino said. “He was taken to Jersey City Medical Center where he was pronounced dead on arrival,” added Rubino.

Although the police said they did not suspect foul play in the death, pressure is mounting from the Kenyan Community in New Jersey who want full investigations carried out saying the manner in which Mr Kilibwa died was suspect. “His hands were bound with a rope. That’s not how people hang themselves. We must know the truth,” said Nelson Mogesha, long time friend of the deceased.

It has also emerged that a day before he died, Mr Kilibwa had been held at a New Jersey police station after being found walking the city streets in what his friend described as “a confused state of mind”.

And according to Mr Mogesha, the deceased had just been relieved of his job in a city mall and this weighed heavily on him. “He was not himself. I think there were other issues but the loss of his job was the straw that broke the camel’s back,” said Mogesha.

Police at the Livingstone Police station, where Kilibwa was held, are looking for a woman whom they say is the acquaintance who came for him. “She is a person of interest as she introduced herself as his friend and the police released him to her,” said Mogesha.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Kenyan...ersey-US/-/1056/1943858/-/uwk8av/-/index.html

His hands were bound with rope but they are claiming that it was a suicide.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Post-racial Amerikuh my ass. Am I supposed to believe this is a suicide? Especially when the guy's hands are tied behind his back?

Africans immigrants in America have been and still are viewed as lower than filth and expendable by many people...not just Americans. I say that as an African myself.

Personally, I've just think violence/racism against blacks in general has see an increase since Barack took office.

Why Kenyans? Barack is Kenyan...I guess whoever has done this and those other incidents has it out or is trying to make an example.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
some of ya'll are just race baiting idiots, there is zero proof in the article that any type of "lynching" happened.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It has also emerged that a day before he died, Mr Kilibwa had been held at a New Jersey police station after being found walking the city streets in what his friend described as “a confused state of mind”.

DRUGS

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
some of ya'll are just race baiting idiots, there is zero proof in the article that any type of "lynching" happened.

Just like their was zero proof that the Zimmerman case had anything to do with race, the incident and the TRIAL werent racial turned a certain way right? Thats white peoples 2013 cop out for racism "YOUR RACE BAITING!!!" , so unless something is BLATANTLY racism, its not racism. fukk outta here

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Post-racial Amerikuh my ass. Am I supposed to believe this is a suicide? Especially when the guy's hands are tied behind his back?

Africans immigrants in America have been and still are viewed as lower than filth and expendable by many people...not just Americans. I say that as an African myself.

Personally, I've just think violence/racism against blacks in general has see an increase since Barack took office.

Why Kenyans? Barack is Kenyan...I guess whoever has done this and those other incidents has it out or is trying to make an example.
the spin is to make it into a kenyan issue

quite frankly an american black is more likely to be lynched and an african black...but their all black anways

the new thing is also to deny racism...so they gonna act like its suicide, especially when clearly there is foul play