Black Man gets LYNCHED in New Jersey

Daps
Reppin
VOID
the spin is to make it into a kenyan issue

quite frankly an american black is more likely to be lynched and an african black...but their all black anways

the new thing is also to deny racism...so they gonna act like its suicide, especially when clearly there is foul play

True...

Honestly, I just don't see this investigation going real far...stuff like this is not a priority to any American police department and will most likely be written off. As sad as it is.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Just like their was zero proof that the Zimmerman case had anything to do with race, the incident and the TRIAL werent racial turned a certain way right? Thats white peoples 2013 cop out for racism "YOUR RACE BAITING!!!" , so unless something is BLATANTLY racism, its not racism. fukk outta here
zimmerman trial had a ton to do with race you moron, yeah you're a race baiter, you just exposed yourself.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Just like their was zero proof that the Zimmerman case had anything to do with race, the incident and the TRIAL werent racial turned a certain way right? Thats white peoples 2013 cop out for racism "YOUR RACE BAITING!!!" , so unless something is BLATANTLY racism, its not racism. fukk outta here
look, i know many want to deny racism exists, but it does...

and in as much as you want to think it doesnt, it does exist...

the Zimmerman case was all about race...from the jury selection to the analysts to the verdict...

now granted there are situation were folks can be objective, but even from the jurors mouth they did not give trayvon, witness the benefit of the doubt...the jurors felt zimmerman overstepped his boundaries but still got him off...and the juror referred to trayvon and friends as those peope...and while the jury was split 3/3 for guility/not guilty...the jurors decided to change their potential verdict for not guilty.

and there was an intent to paint trayvon as thug, who got what was coming, even though that was not the actual situation...you cant be blind it

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First comment on the article

This tragic story reminds me of what Malcolm X said his mother was told when his father died, that he must've somehow bashed in the back of his own head with a hammer, made it to some raildroad tracks and lain across them, under his own power, to get run over and summarily cut in half, so it was determined to be a 'suicide' and the insurance policy went unpaid, which unraveled his already traumatized family. SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!!! More inquiring minds need to dig deeper and not let this injustice remain overlooked. Great article Sir!

:wow:

Daps
Post-racial Amerikuh my ass. Am I supposed to believe this is a suicide? Especially when the guy's hands are tied behind his back?

Africans immigrants in America have been and still are viewed as lower than filth and expendable by many people...not just Americans. I say that as an African myself.

Personally, I've just think violence/racism against blacks in general has see an increase since Barack took office.

Why Kenyans? Barack is Kenyan...I guess whoever has done this and those other incidents has it out or is trying to make an example.

So because it might not be suicide, that automatically means the only other scenario is that some cacs in white robes strung him up? :heh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
So he just roped up his hands to make people assume lynching and avoid shaming his family with suicide? ::stopitslime:
you seem to fail to understand the difference between a lynching and a hanging,

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you seem to fail to understand the difference between a lynching and a hanging,
This is actually true. You and your family are probably experts on the history of Lynchings and shyt. :mjpls:

Tell us more about the differences white man. :ohhh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
This is actually true. You and your family are probably experts on the history of Lynchings and shyt. :mjpls:

Tell us more about the differences white man. :ohhh:
well you see a lynching is when a group of white people get together and decide that a black man has done something wrong in their eyes and decide to go kill him.

hanging is just a way that people kill each other