Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Whole bunch of
eb7ebk.jpg
going on.

:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You rail on and on about the Black community being full of thugs and act surprised when the cops treat the community the same way.
no, i rail about black women choosing thugs and coercing regular nikkas to pretend they are just to get p*ssy

and cops do not treat thugs in the community the same way black women do. y'all greet em with p*ssy, cops greet them with bullets.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you aint saying shyt though. this could easily happen to you (assuming you're black, which i doubt) or me regardless of how much c00n shuffling you're doing to avoid police aggression. tell me what you would have different in this most recent case :childplease: go ahead, justify it

Unlike you nikka, I don't make decisions based on emotion. You keep postin these vague ass articles of police killings when all the facts havent came in yet and expect nikkas to react like women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unlike you nikka, I don't make decisions based on emotion. You keep postin these vague ass articles of police killings when all the facts havent came in yet and expect nikkas to react like women.
vague ass articles? they went into detail, bruh. did you watch the video and listen to the eye witness testimony :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a grown ass man son I know the system and I know how it works. Cops are human beings and self preservaton is the first law of nature.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You rail on and on about the Black community being full of thugs and act surprised when the cops treat the community the same way.

If you rear a black son and he's gunned down unarmed at 15 in a similar fashion, I pray someone walks up to you and repeats your sentence verbatim as you're slumped over his closed casket looking for a shoulder to cry on.
Using your logic, for all intents the community as a whole is falsely labeled as thugs - focusing on and addressing unfair stereotypes and prejudiced be damned.
Black life doesn't matter. He was probably a thug.
Cops are justified.
:manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a grown ass man son I know the system and I know how it works. Cops are human beings and self preservaton is the first law of nature.

why did this cop feel the need to "self-preserve" himself? where was the threat? and why doesn't your logic also hold true for black men? nikkas out here getting chipped, and their killers are getting paid vacations. what about self preservation when it comes to us?

Daps
If you rear a black son and he's gunned down unarmed at 15 in a similar fashion, I pray someone walks up to you and repeats your sentence verbatim as you're slumped over his closed casket looking for a shoulder to cry on.
Using your logic, for all intents the community as a whole is falsely labeled as thugs - focusing on and addressing unfair stereotypes and prejudiced be damned.
Black life doesn't matter. He was probably a thug.
Cops are justified.
:manny:

Did you even read my post? Marcuz has said that the Black community is full of thugs (HIS WORDS) so if he feels that way how can he be surprised when cops share his beliefs?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did this cop feel the need to "self-preserve" himself? where was the threat? and why doesn't your logic also hold true for black men? nikkas out here getting chipped, and their killers are getting paid vacations. what about self preservation when it comes to us?[/QUOTE

Just watched the video, if what the witness said is true then the offrcer should be tried for murder. But these 2 cases are apples and oranges my g. You are being ignorant if you on some " a white cop never has the right to use deadly force against a black man" thats just ignorant as fukk. And self preservation does apply to us, case in point I keep mine on me nikka. Therefore if any person, white black, cop military threatens my life its them before me. Wtf you talkin bout? You all gung ho about 2 black men that got murdered by white cops but how many black men got murderred by other black men in the past 20 minutes? Foh nikka you dont care about black people you waving the red black and green flag for coli repuation points.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you even read my post? Marcuz has said that the Black community is full of thugs (HIS WORDS) so if he feels that way how can he be surprised when cops share his beliefs?

stop lying to make your invalid point. anyone can search "marcuz+full of thugs" and see i've never said that. you also cant find me saying anything close to that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all good when we kill each other right?, 90 black people can get shot in chicago over a goddamn weekend, but the real problem in the black community are these cac cops killing us. . Fomf nikka.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the video, if what the witness said is true then the offrcer should be tried for murder. But these 2 cases are apples and oranges my g. You are being ignorant if you on some " a white cop never has the right to use deadly force against a black man" thats just ignorant as fukk. And self preservation does apply to us, case in point I keep mine on me nikka. Therefore if any person, white black, cop military threatens my life its them before me. Wtf you talkin bout? You all gung ho about 2 black men that got murdered by white cops but how many black men got murderred by other black men in the past 20 minutes? Foh nikka you dont care about black people you waving the red black and green flag for coli repuation points.

here we go with the "what about black on black crime" shyt. anything to deflect from the issue at hand.

and make up ya mind. are you c00n shuffling to avoid any police aggression or are you shooting law enforcement? :stopitslime: