the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't that the cac who shot and killed 6 people which included 4 children? And it was done execution style. And he was brought in alive. :mjpls:
they had confirmation that he had already killed so they had to be cautious not to kill him by accident:jordansideeye:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba, @LovelyDay (and all the nikkas that dapped this bytch), @I'm Billy FUCO!!, @Cutty, @Bishop KG Dinero, @OatmealCreamPie

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/09/man-shot-killed-in-ferguson-apartment-complex/

what excuse are you guys going to give to justify this one? "i'll wait to reserve judgment until all the facts come out" ass nikkas

Come on dun why you slandering me on some c00n shyt? Im the most pro black dude you gonna meet, but being emotional and irrational just cuz nikkas got a chip on they shoulder about white people aiint gonna get us nowhere. My thing is use some fukkin common sense and intelligence that all. Being dumb and ignorant and having a i dont give a fukk attitude, in a revolution a dude like that is a fukkin liabilty.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on dun why you slandering me on some c00n shyt? Im the most pro black dude you gonna meet, but being emotional and irrational just cuz nikkas got a chip on they shoulder about white people aiint gonna get us nowhere. My thing is use some fukkin common sense and intelligence that all. Being dumb and ignorant and having a i dont give a fukk attitude, in a revolution a dude like that is a fukkin liabilty.

man, fukk outta here, who was being DUMB AND IGNORANT besides the whites that are getting these blacks killed?

Daps
@the cac mamba, @LovelyDay (and all the nikkas that dapped this bytch), @I'm Billy FUCO!!, @Cutty, @Bishop KG Dinero, @OatmealCreamPie

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/09/man-shot-killed-in-ferguson-apartment-complex/

what excuse are you guys going to give to justify this one? "i'll wait to reserve judgment until all the facts come out" ass nikkas

You rail on and on about the Black community being full of thugs and act surprised when the cops treat the community the same way.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta move wise out here son thats all im sayin.

you aint saying shyt though. this could easily happen to you (assuming you're black, which i doubt) or me regardless of how much c00n shuffling you're doing to avoid police aggression. tell me what you would have different in this most recent case :childplease: go ahead, justify it