Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let the 30 million black people in America become muslims watch shyt change over night. No more acceptance of drug dealing in the community, no more acceptance of our women being whores, smoking weed all day being a fukkin nikka. Motherfukkers like Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj, all these sellout c00ns who have been set up as kings and queens in our commnunity would be seen for the devils they really are.
the issue is poverty and white supremacy, not fukking religion. we already gotta bunch fake ass muslims fresh outta jail that are still forced back into a life of crime because they have no opportunities. but nikkas rejecting drugs, whores, rap music isn't going to stop racist whites from doing what they've been bred to do.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the issue is poverty and white supremacy, not fukking religion. we already gotta bunch fake ass muslims fresh outta jail that are still forced back into a life of crime because they have no opportunities. but nikkas not accepting drugs, whores, rap music; isn't going to stop racist whites from doing what they've been bred to do.

Motherfukkers still using religion as a scapegoat. :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you retarded? Who advocated atheism? What I said was WHITE SUPREMECY WILL NEVER BE ENGANGED BY CHRISTIANS, THEIR RELIGION IS TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. Muslims on the other hand are prescribed to fight. I never advocated atheism, fukk what wrong wit you?
white supremacist are predominately christians, so clearly that's bullshyt.

i thought you were going the common sense route, but you went from worshiping one false god to the next.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the issue is poverty and white supremacy, not fukking religion. we already gotta bunch fake ass muslims fresh outta jail that are still forced back into a life of crime because they have no opportunities. but nikkas not accepting drugs, whores, rap music; isn't going to stop racist whites from doing what they've been bred to do.
Think wtf you want cuz. I said my peace im done with this thread.

Go save the hood Shaft.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need strong fathers, a structured community that employs opportunity, we need wealth.

but this nikka @Cutty thinks the problem is we're just worshipping the wrong god
It is. if you was God and you created all things, would you assist a person praying to someone other than you? Or would you give him pain and torment until he realizes maybe hes doing something wrong?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is. if you was God and you created all things, would you assist a person praying to someone other than you? Or would you give him pain and torment until he realizes maybe hes doing something wrong?
iight, have that dumbass discussion with another hotep nikka. you keep praying for allah, jesus, whoever. im done with this

Daps
i dont even believe in marriage, so why would i think that'd make him a thug? being a thug usually requires doing thuggish shyt.

and the man didn't have 3 kids, he had two. dont know you keep purposely going out of your way to defame his character

The article says that the baby mother is pregnant but never had a chance to tell him. Don't know about the other woman he was juggling, they didn't say anything about children with her.

Now you saying you don't believe in marriage when you blamed BW for the oow rate. What is the opposite of oow fool?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The article says that the baby mother is pregnant but never had a chance to tell him. Don't know about the other woman he was juggling, they didn't say anything about children with her.

Now you saying you don't believe in marriage when you blamed BW for the oow rate. What is the opposite of oow fool?

i blame BW for having a bunch b*stard babies by nikkas that were never in the picture. what does that have to do with this man being killed @ walmart, or the other brother being killed earlier today?

Daps
i blame BW for having a bunch b*stard babies by nikkas that were never in the picture. what does that have to do with this man being killed @ walmart, or the other brother being killed earlier today?

His baby mother had 2 kids by him and one on the way that he didn't even get a chance to know about because she is so early into the pregnancy, yet he was in Walmart with his "girlfriend".

Now I have no qualms with this because they were all adults, I'm just wondering why when you have lambasted BW for being with this type of BM because they are thugs, now you caping for a supposed "thug". Again, these are your beliefs so I'm just questioning you on them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His baby mother had 2 kids by him and one on the way that he didn't even get a chance to know about because she is so early into the pregnancy, yet he was in Walmart with his "girlfriend".

Now I have no qualms with this because they were all adults, I'm just wondering why when you have lambasted BW for being with this type of BM because they are thugs, now you caping for a supposed "thug". Again, these are your beliefs so I'm just questioning you on them.
chick, just off the strength the first pic of this man we see is with his newborn. he's already totally different from the deadbeat nikkas yall often fukk with.

either way, black men (or black women) dont deserve to be killed because they have kids out of wedlock kids. i've never even hinted at that, so all this shyt you're doing to redirect the dialogue is just being purposely divisive -- probably cus you were the first BW in here trying to justify this mans murder.