Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Daps
Reppin
VOID
targetGun.jpg

10473208_311177912383108_251586291_n1.jpg

Not Wal-Mart but you get the point. Those are real.

Time to leave America.

The White American Cracker Ass Cracker is the most dangerous human being in the Western Hemisphere.

They will fukk up your life (or make you lose it) and claim it was your fault.

Daps
I think some of y'all are confusing "open carry" with "lemme hold this gun up like I'm about to shoot someone, and wave it around and point it at people" :heh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I was at the Five Guys by Walmart when this happened. Had no idea someone got killed in there. The cops had that whole area on lock. As an outsider, this whole area seems racist as shyt. Like N. Dayton seems to be where ALL the black folks are at. My class had some shyt to do at Wright Patterson Thursday so it's a lil spot called riverside out the back gate. Went there to get a pack of cigarettes and soon as I stepped in the store, every white person in there was all eyes on the colored guy. Even tho I was wearing a suit this one cac made sure to let me know there was a gun on premises (they got a sign that tells you such). paid for my shyt and got the fukk out of there. After these 3 weeks is up, I'm never stepping foot in this shyt hole of a state. These white folks are worse than southern white folks. It may be better in the bigger cities in OH but this place is segregated as shyt. You see multi ethnic group out and about, you know they're military. Just a weird vibe here

yup. Lots of white supremacists in Ohio and Michigan for that matter.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, fukk was dude thinking. He pointing airsoft guns at people(albeit the gun looks fake as fukk) cmon man, you know better than that. I ain't saying dude should have been shot. But you a grown black man, you know damn well, what you should and should not be doing, when it comes to anything that can evoke a police response.

you nikkas are dumb sheep followers. none of you have any evidence this man was doing anything that white couple claimed, but you slack jawed fakkits are so quick to eat it up.

this shyt reminds me of that "what would you do" show. they had whites steal from someones car, and they had blacks steal from someones car. the whites never received any 911 calls or complaints. where as the blacks had the police called on them several times WHILE they were sleeping in a car, waiting for their turn.

Daps
And ya'll look silly complaining that Walmart opened the next day. Walmart is about that money, everybody know they greedy as hell, in other words Walmart is a corporate thot. They're so thotty that you best believe that camera aint going to be tampered with just to make some hillbilly cops look good. They don't want to risk a lawsuit.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The cac couple didnt alert walmart security first, but instead they chose to play detective and follow a man around before calling the dogs on him. cacs love to take matters into their own hands and play cop. they are fukking nosey and entitled.

Initially they'd also stated they had to keep pointing him out to other customers. This indicates they were the only people in a packed store that felt threatened by him. No one else saw him as a threat or even paid him any mind. No one else from what we know reported anything. He had passed by numerous people, possibly even floor staff likely still fiddling with a cellphone and toy gun but these two cacs saw it noble to have to keep alerting his presence to others thus really making him appear dangerous. After that, any situation of fear was brought on by them and their racist paranoia.

A lawyer worth his salt should have this wrapped up. sue the shyt out of everybody, the cac couple, the police, the state.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
you nikkas are dumb sheep followers. none of you have any evidence this man was doing anything that white couple claimed, but you slack jawed fakkits are so quick to eat it up.

this shyt reminds me of that "what would you do" show. they had whites steal from someones car, and they had blacks steal from someones car. the whites never received any 911 calls or complaints. where as the blacks had the police called on them several times WHILE they were sleeping in a car, waiting for their turn.

Eat a dikk nikka. just because yall believe every white person is engaged in some fukking conspiracy don't mean I have to. In real life people don't generally make shyt up while shopping at a fukking Wal-mart.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
That's what I thought. You would think that cops know the differences between a real gun and a toy. If dude screams out the shyt is fake. Why didn't they have one cop actually look and analyze the gun while another is on guard. Going by the GF's story they started shooting before he could finish saying it was fake. Cops rushed to judgement and they should be fired and the family should sue.
Not all. Some dont have it

0072336454021_500X500.jpg
Ruger-Explorer-001-720784.JPG

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eat a dikk nikka. just because yall believe every white person is engaged in some fukking conspiracy don't mean I have to. In real life people don't generally make shyt up while shopping at a fukking Wal-mart.

in real life, people dont follow a man with a gun they believe is going to do something foul with it. cacs will cross the street if they see an unarmed black man, but i'm supposed to believe they thought this man was dangerous and armed, yet they followed him around walmart? fukk outta here.

Beavercreek is racist ass hick town thats 90% caucasian and 2% black. i'll never buy a cacs version of any event w/o proof because they're habitual liars.

Last edited: