Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Daps
no, i rail about black women choosing thugs and coercing regular nikkas to pretend they are just to get p*ssy

and cops do not treat thugs in the community the same way black women do. y'all greet em with p*ssy, cops greet them with bullets.

So it is the BW and WM that are out to get the BM because lord knows they can't make their own life decisions. Geesh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it is the BW and WM that are out to get the BM because lord knows they can't make their own life decisions. Geesh.

what does this shyt have to do with life decisions? we're talking about police abuse and you're the one trying to change the subject to "well marcus said the black community has a lot of thugs anyways"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
here we go with the "what about black on black crime" shyt. anything to deflect from the issue at hand.

and make up ya mind. are you c00n shuffling to avoid any police aggression or are you shooting law enforcement? :stopitslime:

Only on the internet a nikka got the balls to call me a c00n. You nikkas make me laugh man. Like I said, do the math. Black on black murder vs white cop killing black people. Tell me who are you more likely to be killed by?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nobody deflecting shyt, im bringing the greater threat to the table. Thats like comparing the 2 people that caught Ebola to the Aids epidemic in the black community, aint no fukkin comparison.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only on the internet a nikka got the balls to call me a c00n. You nikkas make me laugh man. Like I said, do the math. Black on black murder vs white cop killing black people. Tell me who are you more likely to be killed by?

i'm more than likely to be killed by a black gangster considering the poverty & drug culture whites have purposely fostered. but i know if a black man kills me, he'll actually goto prison. a cac kills me (especially a pig), they'll test my blood for marijuana, then claim i deserved it.

so i'm more worried about the white killers that get a free pass. especially when they turn around and justify it with "well you guys kill your own all the time" as if thats a legitimate excuse.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@the cac mamba, @LovelyDay (and all the nikkas that dapped this bytch), @I'm Billy FUCO!!, @Cutty, @Bishop KG Dinero, @OatmealCreamPie

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/09/man-shot-killed-in-ferguson-apartment-complex/

what excuse are you guys going to give to justify this one? "i'll wait to reserve judgment until all the facts come out" ass nikkas

I've NEVER seen @I'm Billy FUCO!! defend a black person who was the victim of an injustice. If I remember correctly, he was lowkey backing Zimmerman and after the trial he was trolling with his corny ass jokes basically mocking us for our outrage about the result of the trial. And of course, he's the same clown who pulled out the "I'll wait for more facts to come out" bullshyt when a pregnant black woman was beaten by the cops. He's obviously not black.

Daps
- marcuz sleeps with pawgs
- marcuz said the black community is full of thugs
- marcuz said BW created gangsters

how many more lies are going to make?

You said that BW encourage BM to be thugs because BW like thugs (generalizations and it implies BM can't make up their own minds which is untrue) and that thugs create oow babies. This Mr. Crawford had 3 oow babies, so according to you he would be a thug.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cops killing African Americans and African Americans killing African Americas root of the problem stems from white supremacy.

White supremacy is real, no argument here. But the real problem is Chriistianity. You aint never gonna be free praying to the same God as your enemy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said that BW encourage BM to be thugs because BW like thugs (generalizations and it implies BM can't make up their own minds which is untrue) and that thugs create oow babies. This Mr. Crawford had 3 oow babies, so according to you he would be a thug.

i dont even believe in marriage, so why would i think that'd make him a thug? being a thug usually requires doing thuggish shyt.

and the man didn't have 3 kids, he had two. dont know you keep purposely going out of your way to defame his character

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let the 30 million black people in America become muslims watch shyt change over night. No more acceptance of drug dealing in the community, no more acceptance of our women being whores, smoking weed all day being a fukkin nikka. Motherfukkers like Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj, all these sellout c00ns who have been set up as kings and queens in our commnunity would be seen for the devils they really are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if all blacks were atheist, white supremacy would still exist. type of stupid as statement is that.

Are you retarded? Who advocated atheism? What I said was WHITE SUPREMECY WILL NEVER BE ENGANGED BY CHRISTIANS, THEIR RELIGION IS TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. Muslims on the other hand are prescribed to fight. I never advocated atheism, fukk what wrong wit you?