Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I dont know if all walmarts are the same but the ones Ive been to that sell guns, the only guns they keep in the glass cases are the shotguns and rifles. Those airguns like the ones he got are out in the open.

It depends on the Walmart. The shyttier the walmart the more likely the airsoft/toy guns are going to be locked up too.

There's 3 walmarts by me, 2 have them in the open, the trash walmart has everything locked down.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

......what planet are you from?

I'm a cop with a family at home......and I'm supposed to put my life on the line for some nut who's reported to be waving a gun around in public? And I go there, and I see him with the damn gun? And he ain't puttin' it down when ordered to? fukk that; I'm getting you before you get me :dahell:

Some of y'all are straight delusional up in here with your hate for cops. I mean, you really just said "risk your life to protect a suspect"......Jesus, Lord :mjlol:

You see.. THIS! This is why people view cops the way that they do. They protect themselves first. Cops are always in constant paranoia, and thus are prone to making grave mistakes that usually lead to someone's death. The police must be in the mind state that they voluntarily chose a job that has a higher risk of danger than others. And they must use discretion to protect the public (including suspects) FIRST before they protect themselves. Its actually an oath that they took to do such. If you're a cop and your argument is " I'm gonna get you before you get me" you're a fukking degenerate and you need to get another fukking job!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You see.. THIS! This is why people view cops the way that they do. They protect themselves first. Cops are always in constant paranoia, and thus are prone to making grave mistakes that usually lead to someone's death. The police must be in the mind state that they voluntarily chose a job that has a higher risk of danger than others. And they must use discretion to protect the public (including suspects) FIRST before they protect themselves. Its actually an oath that they took to do such. If you're a cop and your argument is " I'm gonna get you before you get me" you're a fukking degenerate and you need to get another fukking job!

:comeon: FOH bruh, let's be honest, every living organisms duty is to protect itself first and foremost. Just cause someone chooses to be a cop, military, bouncer, etc...doesn't decrease the value of their life.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Natiboyou'd post: 9557281 said:
A gun that he purchased in a store???yet no one in these other places seemed to take much issue with the open carry nuts? And did you see the article you can easily see it's not a real gun....It's not the coli militants who are getting dumber it's the people who try to be passive that are doing more damage. If you see.some wrong doing point it out...Don't be meek all your life.

you'd be the type to let your seeds have dreads and tats by 19 and wonder why they aren't getting picked first for certain jobs

man stfu

youd

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Bet the police is doing all they can to keep the security tape from leaking, if they "solve" this behind closed doors as in paying his family. We'll never get to see this tape.
And smh @ cacs saying "ohh it can kill birds, it's a real weapon", as if Walmart have bullets in their soft air guns.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I was at the Five Guys by Walmart when this happened. Had no idea someone got killed in there. The cops had that whole area on lock. As an outsider, this whole area seems racist as shyt. Like N. Dayton seems to be where ALL the black folks are at. My class had some shyt to do at Wright Patterson Thursday so it's a lil spot called riverside out the back gate. Went there to get a pack of cigarettes and soon as I stepped in the store, every white person in there was all eyes on the colored guy. Even tho I was wearing a suit this one cac made sure to let me know there was a gun on premises (they got a sign that tells you such). paid for my shyt and got the fukk out of there. After these 3 weeks is up, I'm never stepping foot in this shyt hole of a state. These white folks are worse than southern white folks. It may be better in the bigger cities in OH but this place is segregated as shyt. You see multi ethnic group out and about, you know they're military. Just a weird vibe here

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bet the police is doing all they can to keep the security tape from leaking, if they "solve" this behind closed doors as in paying his family. We'll never get to see this tape.
And smh @ cacs saying "ohh it can kill birds, it's a real weapon", as if Walmart have bullets in their soft air guns.
Yo, when I tell you they locked that entire vicinity down, they locked. It. Down breh. They weren't letting traffic go pass there and we had to sit in 5Guys for an hr Seemed like every cop here was at Walmart

Daps
As a black man who has had the cops called on him for waving at someone who was staring at me (I guess my black hand looks like a gun!) fukk these cops. I hope the couple that called the cops is haunted by this for the rest of their life.

What did the cops do when the responded?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: FOH bruh, let's be honest, every living organisms duty is to protect itself first and foremost. Just cause someone chooses to be a cop, military, bouncer, etc...doesn't decrease the value of their life.

No one is saying that you shouldn't protect yourself. But what paranoid cowardly police call "protecting" themselves is usually a grossly overreaction to a perceived threat. That IS NOT protecting yourself. Your mindset as a police officer is the cancer that plauges the image of police, and society itself. Get another fukking job.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So how many of the open carry cacs walking around with the real guns in walmart will be killed?

They wouldn't , we all know that . That's also my believe why blacks shouldn't do things because "cacs" can do it , and no am not talking about segregation. I mean things likes YES we SHOULD be able to walk around with a toy gun (even real one) because whites can but does that mean its a SMART thing to do as a black person in this country? HELL NO.

I was listening to the that combat jack x cormega interview and combat was talking about things he had to teach his sons once they were old enough, things like
- dont run from police
- dont wave your hand in a cops face

I learned those lessons along with many others growing up

Soon as i saw this thread it reminded of another thread that was made this week the

"lets talk about the most ignant dudes on vine"

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-most-ignat-dudes-on-vine-chiraq.217880/

half the post in there are " dam thats fukked up that dude gonna get himself killed for acting crazy" , the other half of the post were " ooo so we defending dudes for just playing jokes on cacs? "

I believe this was the end result of a joke gone wrong.

I/we don't know the full story with what happened with this guy and he isn't a teenager so as grown man I KNOW its not a good idea to wave a toy gun around, even if i just bought it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why i hate cops. You just know they were coming onto the scene all hot and ready for a shootout. .
they were also coming to the scene like "maybe last night was the last time i ever saw my family"

unfortunately. i dont cape for police but dont act like they roll up to this shyt excited about it. which is the problem

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They wouldn't , we all know that . That's also my believe why blacks shouldn't do things because "cacs" can do it , and no am not talking about segregation. I mean things likes YES we SHOULD be able to walk around with a toy gun (even real one) because whites can but does that mean its a SMART thing to do as a black person in this country? HELL NO.

I was listening to the that combat jack x cormega interview and combat was talking about things he had to teach his sons once they were old enough, things like
- dont run from police
- dont wave your hand in a cops face

I learned those lessons along with many others growing up

Soon as i saw this thread it reminded of another thread that was made this week the

"lets talk about the most ignant dudes on vine"

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-most-ignat-dudes-on-vine-chiraq.217880/

half the post in there are " dam thats fukked up that dude gonna get himself killed for acting crazy" , the other half of the post were " ooo so we defending dudes for just playing jokes on cacs? "

I believe this was the end result of a joke gone wrong.

I/we don't know the full story with what happened with this guy and he isn't a teenager so as grown man I KNOW its not a good idea to wave a toy gun around, even if i just bought it.

Exactly, fukk was dude thinking. He pointing airsoft guns at people(albeit the gun looks fake as fukk) cmon man, you know better than that. I ain't saying dude should have been shot. But you a grown black man, you know damn well, what you should and should not be doing, when it comes to anything that can evoke a police response.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the day cops are a necessary evil. they arent robots, theyre humans with families who keep that shyt in mind.

and a lot of them are fukkin pigs with a sense of entitlement