Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walking around a store full of people with a realistic looking toy gun is a very poor decision. This man showed a lack of common sense and something tragic happened because of it.

I'm one of the first ones on here to call cacs out for being foul but I can't this time. The coli-militants are becoming dumber and dumber.

A gun that he purchased in a store???yet no one in these other places seemed to take much issue with the open carry nuts? And did you see the article you can easily see it's not a real gun....It's not the coli militants who are getting dumber it's the people who try to be passive that are doing more damage. If you see.some wrong doing point it out...Don't be meek all your life.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wal-Mart sells those. They keep them in the glass cases and you need someone to get it out for you. If I'm not mistaken, they make you purchase it at the register in the sports/outdoors section (where the gun is located). He should have kept the gun in its packaging. But that still doesn't justify killing him. :ld:

I dont know if all walmarts are the same but the ones Ive been to that sell guns, the only guns they keep in the glass cases are the shotguns and rifles. Those airguns like the ones he got are out in the open.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
There are no black people like me. I'm unique. I pick and choose what I believe.

theres actually nothing unique about being naive and gullible. We live in a society where just about everything has a cost, except the ability to THINK and people cant even do that

Last edited:
Daps
This is why i hate cops. You just know they were coming onto the scene all hot and ready for a shootout. Thats not now they should be thinking. If you're a cop you should be willing to risk your life to protect a suspect thats innocent until proven guilty, not running into the store like this is the wild wild west and you're a criminal ready for gun action. Most cops are thugs with badges. Dumb thugs with badges at that.

:dahell:

......what planet are you from?

I'm a cop with a family at home......and I'm supposed to put my life on the line for some nut who's reported to be waving a gun around in public? And I go there, and I see him with the damn gun? And he ain't puttin' it down when ordered to? fukk that; I'm getting you before you get me :dahell:

Some of y'all are straight delusional up in here with your hate for cops. I mean, you really just said "risk your life to protect a suspect"......Jesus, Lord :mjlol: