Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Blacks are defenseless and dont have own security detail. cacs have the police, army, militias and NRA in their corner. I suggested a hit-squad that would even the score by killing those that hurt Blacks but people on here said I was mad.

You can't win. Your own will turn their backs on you. Dorner should have taught everyone that. It's not the way.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

BUT THEY SAID THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON HIM
BEFORE THEY CLAIMED HE WAVED AT ANYBODY...

CACS SAID HE WAS WALKING THRU THE AISLE WITH THE GUN POINTED TOWARDS THE CEILING
AND THEY CALLED THE POLICE....

SO EVEN THOUGH THEY CALLED THE POLICE
THEY CONTINUED TO FOLLOW A MAN WITH A GUN
AND HE BEGAN WAVING IT ETC AFTER THEY CALLED THE POLICE.

shyt DONT EVEN ADD UP

AGAIN...
THE POLICE WERE CALLED BEFORE HE ALLEGEDLY STARTED WAVING THE GUN AT PEOPLE....

THEY WERE COMING TO KILL A nikka AT THAT POINT,
SO THE WAVING shyt THEY CLAIM HAPPENED AFTER THE FACT CANT BE TAKEN SERIOUS.
:devil:
:evil:

plus the fact that 911 operators tell you NEVER follow dangerous people... they can be liable for asking a civilian to help out with an investigation

no cops spoke on the matter

no one from walmart spoke

and the thing that bothered me the most..... they opened the next fukking day at 11 am

a person gets killed in your store and you're back open, business as usual in under 12 hours.. that's not even enough time to get corporate on the line and speak to their lawyers and get that shyt all prepped up and correct for the news and lawsuits... and you already got shoppers in there buying 2.99 dollar slippers and shyt

but let someone get stabbed in the club tonight and they shut that shyt down for 3 months

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to WHIO, 37-year-old Angela D. Williams was at the store at the time and collapsed while running away from the situation. She was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead. The coroner's office reported that Williams had a medical condition which was the cause of her death. The woman's coworkers told the station she was to be married on Saturday.

:snoop:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
53GxqFV.jpg
shyt don't even look like police.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Even if everything that white couple said is true it still doesn't make sense that they shot him dead.

Police aren't allowed to use that type of force unless their lives are in danger. If he never pointed the gun at them then they had no real reason to shoot. This is america. He could have had that gun for any number of reasons, its not illegal just to have a gun and be black, no matter how white people may feel.

I doubt any black man would fukk around with cops who has pistols drawn on him.

Also you gotta take into account the fact that having a gun pointed in your face is fukking scary. If two cops ran up on you with pistols out screaming orders at you you might have to finish pissing yourself before you start following orders. They probably didn't even give him time to register what was going on before they blew him away.

This is why i hate cops. You just know they were coming onto the scene all hot and ready for a shootout. Thats not now they should be thinking. If you're a cop you should be willing to risk your life to protect a suspect thats innocent until proven guilty, not running into the store like this is the wild wild west and you're a criminal ready for gun action. Most cops are thugs with badges. Dumb thugs with badges at that.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
By law don't bb guns have an orange tip?
That's what I thought. You would think that cops know the differences between a real gun and a toy. If dude screams out the shyt is fake. Why didn't they have one cop actually look and analyze the gun while another is on guard. Going by the GF's story they started shooting before he could finish saying it was fake. Cops rushed to judgement and they should be fired and the family should sue.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Walking around a store full of people with a realistic looking toy gun is a very poor decision. This man showed a lack of common sense and something tragic happened because of it.

I'm one of the first ones on here to call cacs out for being foul but I can't this time. The coli-militants are becoming dumber and dumber.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
According to WHIO, 37-year-old Angela D. Williams was at the store at the time and collapsed while running away from the situation. She was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead. The coroner's office reported that Williams had a medical condition which was the cause of her death. The woman's coworkers told the station she was to be married on Saturday.

:snoop:

How fat was she?