tmonster

Superstar
Daps
53GxqFV.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk was he waving it around? I can't even defend that stupidity. :dahell:

I love how Walmart was right back to business in the morning. Them Waltons don't play bout they flow. :banderas:

Store Manager: Mr Walton a custom....a man was killed in the store today. The cops are here, we closed the store. All media circuits are swarming our are area, what do we do?

Mr. Walton: Open the store.

Store Manager: What?

Mr. Walton: Business as usual. Open the store. **click of the phone hanging up**

Store Manager: Hello? **silence**

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I NEVER take cacs, c00ns, or pigs word for it when it comes to incidents like this. They been doing this bullshyt to us for centuries. You NEWBLACKS like the bedwench cheerleading should be ashamed of yourselves. What have cacs done in 400 years to EARN the benefit of the doubt?

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:stopitslime: This is the gun they said that looked real.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/police-kill-man-air-rifle-walmart-ohio-article-1.1895479#

Don't worry, their on paid leave. Everything is ok.
Wal-Mart sells those. They keep them in the glass cases and you need someone to get it out for you. If I'm not mistaken, they make you purchase it at the register in the sports/outdoors section (where the gun is located). He should have kept the gun in its packaging. But that still doesn't justify killing him. :ld:

Daps
mk-177-bb-pellet-rifle.jpg

This could definitely look legit from a certain distance.....

And if he's confirmed to have been acting a certain type of way with this in front of the cops......then this one is over :manny:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Blacks are defenseless and dont have own security detail. cacs have the police, army, militias and NRA in their corner. I suggested a hit-squad that would even the score by killing those that hurt Blacks but people on here said I was mad.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I NEVER take cacs, c00ns, or pigs word for it when it comes to incidents like this. They been doing this bullshyt to us for centuries. You NEWBLACKS like the bedwench cheerleading should be ashamed of yourselves. What have cacs done in 400 years to EARN the benefit of the doubt?
The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to keond again.