Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh you gonna school me on racism now?

With that fukkin gay pizza man in your avatar.
foh nikka

I'll clarify my point, one last time, dude got shot because he didnt immediatly drop the realistic looking swat weapon that coulda wet the entire frozen foods section at walmart, let alone 2 douchebag cops with lil ass glocs. It had nothing to do with Harriet Tubman or Marcus Garvey fukk nikka.
none of yall can prove he didn't drop the gun immediately. just making the arm motion to drop a gun can be construed as making a move on the cops.

according to their own story, "He just kept messing with it and I heard a clicking," which means the gun isn't loaded.

so why would they OR the law enforcement fear for their life? especially after he says it's not a real gun.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know he didn't drop it, or begin to drop it, or even if they told him to drop it? There are 1000s of cases where cops have been caught in lies in unjustified shootings, but since the perp is black in this case, you probably believe he deserved it......

And you need to stop using the word nikka.....We all know you aint black.......:pachaha:
Your mom knows Im black. At least she knows I fit the stereotype.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you're a moron, one person call the police and followed him around the store

if people really thought he had a gun they would have ran out the store before the police cam

the lady reacted to the sound of the POLICE gun shots they scared her and thats when the panic happened

they shot him before he could drop man, I'm done, why even bother, putting your ass on ignore you never offer any type of serious thought
:huhldup: i dont give a fukk about that :heh:

the bottom line is neither of us were there. like i said, no more comments from me until the vid. no one should be taking the police/customer's words at face value, i only took the gist of it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pic of gun
nerf-n-strike-raider-rapid.png
Thats not the gun thats Peter Vecseys penis pump

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
Oh you gonna school me on racism now?

With that fukkin gay pizza man in your avatar.
foh nikka

I'll clarify my point, one last time, dude got shot because he didnt immediatly drop the realistic looking swat weapon that coulda wet the entire frozen foods section at walmart, let alone 2 douchebag cops with lil ass glocs. It had nothing to do with Harriet Tubman or Marcus Garvey fukk nikka.
he couldn't wet the frozen food section no matter how realistic the gun looked...

Daps
bruh, you're just like napoleon and all the other "i'll wait to reserve judgment" dudes. just admit you side with the cacs side of the story and keep it pushing

The reason why I wait to reserve judgment is because I don't want to end up looking like an idiot....like some of the coli militants have done before......

There was a thread showing a video of a dude bleeding to death and surrounded by cops after being shot by them. It was first reported that the whole thing happened because dude skipped out on bus fare and tried to run away. nikkas went HAM on cops and cacs in that thread....until it was revealed that ol' boy was a person of interest for murder, and that he was witnessed opening fire on the cops during the chase.....all of a sudden, that thread sunk down like the damn Titanic :mjlol:

Another example? How about the thread about the cop that shot and killed the black shoplifting mother? nikkas was calling for that cac's head on a platter....then after like 10 pages, someone finally posted the cop's pic.....he was actually a :flabbynsick: black dude......thread hasn't been bumped up since :deadrose:

Once again.....I'LL WAIT FOR ALL THE FACTS TO COME OUT.......

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The reason why I wait to reserve judgment is because I don't want to end up looking like an idiot...

You already are an idiot. A pregnant black woman was beaten by the cops and you still pulled out the "I'll wait until the facts come out" nonsense. FOH :camby:

And you're the same type of dumbass to claim that we hate women. :rudy:

Daps
You already are an idiot. A pregnant black woman was beaten by the cops and you still pulled out the "I'll wait until the facts come out" nonsense. FOH :camby:

And you're the same type of dumbass to claim that we hate women. :rudy:

:snoop: Man....mrken12, you're the only poster on here who I actually tried NOT to put on ignore......because despite our differences, I didn't think you were a bad poster :yeshrug:. But this is just too much....always tagging me in random threads :why:, always quoting me and talkin' shyt outta the blue for no reason :why:....I can't do this no more......

Ignored....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason why I wait to reserve judgment is because I don't want to end up looking like an idiot....like some of the coli militants have done before......

There was a thread showing a video of a dude bleeding to death and surrounded by cops after being shot by them. It was first reported that the whole thing happened because dude skipped out on bus fare and tried to run away. nikkas went HAM on cops and cacs in that thread....until it was revealed that ol' boy was a person of interest for murder, and that he was witnessed opening fire on the cops during the chase.....all of a sudden, that thread sunk down like the damn Titanic :mjlol:

Another example? How about the thread about the cop that shot and killed the black shoplifting mother? nikkas was calling for that cac's head on a platter....then after like 10 pages, someone finally posted the cop's pic.....he was actually a :flabbynsick: black dude......thread hasn't been bumped up since :deadrose:

Once again.....I'LL WAIT FOR ALL THE FACTS TO COME OUT.......

you know what, fair enough. but the bare facts speak of itself, and i doubt we'll ever see the raw footage.