Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
hadn't crossed my mind :beli: liquor or weed in his system and its an open and shut case for these white folks.

This shyt dates backs into the late 1800s early 1900s when they changed the drug laws because of the fear of sex crazed blacks that was pretty much unstoppable.

The drafters played on fears of “drug-crazed, sex-mad negroes” and made references to Negroes under the influence of drugs murdering whites, degenerate Mexicans smoking marijuana, and “Chinamen” seducing white women with drugs.[15][16] Dr.Hamilton Wright, testified at a hearing for the Harrison Act. Wright alleged that drugs made blacks uncontrollable, gave them superhuman powers and caused them to rebel against white authority. Dr. Christopher Koch of the State Pharmacy Board of Pennsylvania testified that "Most of the attacks upon the white women of the South are the direct result of a cocaine-crazed Negro brain".[4]

Before the Act was passed, on February 8, 1914, The New York Times published an article entitled "Negro Cocaine 'Fiends' Are New Southern Menace: Murder and Insanity Increasing Among Lower-Class Blacks" by Edward Huntington Williams, which reported that Southern sheriffs had increased the caliber of their weapons from .32 to .38 to bring down Negroes under the effect of cocaine.[4][7][11]

They always use the excuse of drugs to kill us and get off Scott free

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know its guns drawn on sight when it comes to any dispatch call involving a person with a firearm. Cop or no cop white or black, you a fool if a nikka holding something that looks like a weapon and you let him shoot first.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This shyt dates backs into the late 1800s early 1900s when they changed the drug laws because of the fear of sex crazed blacks that was pretty much unstoppable.

They always use the excuse of drugs to kill us and get off Scott free

They might not even have to find any drugs. They'll just lie about it anyway.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you live in an open carry state, your not breaking the law. But many states, you cant even own a knife longer than the palm of your hand, let alone walk into a store with what appears to be a fully automatic rifle. Ya'll wanna turn this into a race issue so bad, it was a fukking tragedy, end of story.

Listen cac. In THE STATE THIS OCCURED there is an open carry law on the books. This shouldn't have happened. Its ok to be a demon, but lets not be a blind demon friend.
Who said he's not disturbed about it? And who are you to come that conclusion?
He's a racist troll. Ignore him breh.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
They might not even have to find any drugs. They'll just lie about it anyway.

Pretty much, telling man shyt is getting crazy. Think its about time we started having that talk with other black males younger or older about the dangers of just being black. My father would tell me about the talks he dad gave him about lynchings and what not to do or where not to go in the south. Think we ned to have these talks again...too many of us are being killed

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Pretty much, telling man shyt is getting crazy. Think its about time we started having that talk with other black males younger or older about the dangers of just being black. My father would tell me about the talks he dad gave him about lynchings and what not to do or where not to go in the south. Think we ned to have these talks again...too many of us are being killed
It's to the point where I just would rather order things online and not have to deal with possible white supremacists giving me bullshyt. :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
It's to the point where I just would rather order things online and not have to deal with possible white supremacists giving me bullshyt. :yeshrug:

Still gotta work breh. Tomorrow I have to drive up to Cacs aka sussex county in NJ and that shyt is racist as fukk. Even one of my co-workers who's white doesn't like going up there due to the racist shyt he hears from mangers about black vendors. fukking police with KKK ties tailing until you reach the city limits. shyt today one followed me all the way to my last stop and sat there until I left just to follow me 3 miles.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still gotta work breh. Tomorrow I have to drive up to Cacs aka sussex county in NJ and that shyt is racist as fukk. Even one of my co-workers who's white doesn't like going up there due to the racist shyt he hears from mangers about black vendors. fukking police with KKK ties tailing until you reach the city limits. shyt today one followed me all the way to my last stop and sat there until I left just to follow me 3 miles.
i would have videotaped it. :yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question: what facts do you have that the guy was "terrorizing" people? And what facts do you have that the gun was "realistic" looking

Why are you asking me these questions like you don't already know what I'm going to say?

Sheesh. You guys are too much.