Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its racial issue because whites wouldn't profile a white man like that. i gotta bro thats in columbus ohio and told me beavercreek ohio is a racist ass hick town. i just checked the racial makeup of the area he was killed in:

The racial makeup of the city was 88.5% White, 2.5% African American, 0.2% Native American, 5.9% Asian, 0.5% from other races, and 2.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.6% of the population.

this man was surrounded by his enemies and didn't realize how far they'd go to practice white supremacy against him.

as tariq would say, they called his lottery number
Ok, so I take it your non white, clearly. Cops job is to protect and serve. If you felt threatened, as a non white, its your right to call the police with a legitimate concern, and it their job to respond. So it doesnt matter if the town was 99.9 percent white and you being the only spot on the wall, even you have the right to call the cops if you think someone is threatening with what appears to be a weapon in walmart and I gurantee they will show up with the same mindset that "just got a call about a man with a weapon and waving it at people in walmart". Come on we all seen cops, when they arrive and see a person WITH A WEAPON, its safety first, which means, drop the fukking gun until we get this thing sorted out.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
The thing most revealing in this is how people think there is an equality of culpability...homie playing with a toy gun isn't on the same level of "stupid" as killing someone because you can't tell a toy gun from a real one...cops cant defuse a simple situation with a toy gun,, a young man ends up dead and people say they (the cops) did the right thing--:stopitslime:...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so I take it your non white, clearly. Cops job is to protect and serve.

these pigs in badges dont protect and serve blacks.

If you felt threatened, as a non white, its your right to call the police with a legitimate concern, and it their job to respond.

whats that going to do when the police will be the ones pointing their guns at you?

So it doesnt matter if the town was 99.9 percent white and you being the only spot on the wall, even you have the right to call the cops if you think someone is threatening with what appears to be a weapon in walmart and I gurantee they will show up with the same mindset that "just got a call about a man with a weapon and waving it at people in walmart". Come on we all seen cops, when they arrive and see a person WITH A WEAPON, its safety first, which means, drop the fukking gun until we get this thing sorted out.
yes it does matter if a town is 99.9 white, makes it a lot easier for them to practice white supremacy against the minorities.

and once again, they dont give black males a chance to drop shyt. they shoot first and ask questions last. it doesn't matter if its a gun, wallet or cell phone, cacs have proven they'll riddle blacks with bullets for anything.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
yo white privilege doesnt extend to walking into a store and wavin a rifle around and pointin it at kids :heh:

IF dude did that, he fukked up. IF he walked around like them, strapped to shoulder, this was a racially charged murder. vid will tell :yeshrug:

You're right, it bizarrely hops ova dat and extends to actual murder...conveniently if da kid(s) has a certain percentage of melanin in their skin. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll turnin this into some ignorant shyt, like I said, would you give a fukk if the person killed wasn't black? I asked 3 times already and the only response ya'll can muster up is, "but that would never happen." Just admit it you only give a fukk because race was interjected into this tragedy when it need not be.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll turnin this into some ignorant shyt, like I said, would you give a fukk if the person killed wasn't black? I asked 3 times already and the only response ya'll can muster up is, "but that would never happen." Just admit it you only give a fukk because race was interjected into this tragedy when it need not be.

since we want to play hypotheticals, here's one

if a black couple made the same paranoid claim about an innocent white man, and a few black officers came through and peppered him with bullets -- would whites care?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its racial issue because whites wouldn't profile a white man like that. i gotta bro thats in columbus ohio and told me beavercreek ohio is a racist ass hick town. i just checked the racial makeup of the area he was killed in:

The racial makeup of the city was 88.5% White, 2.5% African American, 0.2% Native American, 5.9% Asian, 0.5% from other races, and 2.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.6% of the population.

this man was surrounded by his enemies and didn't realize how far they'd go to practice white supremacy against him.

as tariq would say, they called his lottery number

Furthermore, one of the cops involved is responsible for that city's first police shooting fatality....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these pigs in badges dont protect and serve blacks.

whats that going to do when the police will be the ones pointing their guns at you?

yes it does matter if a town is 99.9 white, makes it a lot easier for them to practice white supremacy against the minorities.

and once again, they dont give black males a chance to drop shyt. they shoot first and ask questions last. it doesn't matter if its a gun, wallet or cell phone, cacs have proven they'll riddle blacks with bullets for anything.

SMH, look man, nobodys denying white supremecy exists. But be realistic, being a police officer is a job. Which means, they cant just do wtf they want because they are racist, no matter how bad they might want to. If that was the case a white man would never set foot in prison. You can play this, all white people are evil and all black people are innocent sharade all you want, but you must be young if you havent realized all men are evil.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo white privilege doesnt extend to walking into a store and wavin a rifle around and pointin it at kids :heh:

IF dude did that, he fukked up. IF he walked around like them, strapped to shoulder, this was a racially charged murder. vid will tell :yeshrug:

You can't be this stupid

the man is in the aisle somewhere in the back of the store, so they had to enter the store and find him

you would think if they entered the store and saw nobody was in a panic, nothing was out of the ordinary, to ask someone where's the guy with the gun

you really think he would point a fake gun at the police

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMH, look man, nobodys denying white supremecy exists. But be realistic, being a police officer is a job. Which means, they cant just do wtf they want because they are racist, no matter how bad they might want to. If that was the case a white man would never set foot in prison. You can play this, all white people are evil and all black people are innocent sharade all you want, but you must be young if you havent realized all men are evil.

alright, i guess the historical evidence that law enforcement gets away w/white supremacist tactics is just my paranoia.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they cant just do wtf they want because they are racist

Oh...You one of them..........:mjlol:

I don't see why @marcuz is still responding to you after that statement...cause clearly you're ignorant....Any fool with a search engine can pull up 400 plus years of racist behavior toward blacks not only by the legislative system, but the judicial and executive branch as well......

Talk that dumb shyt to folks who don't know no better