Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously I don't know what you are going to say :what:

Well you should. Did you not read the article like I did? Did you read any of my other posts? Clearly I don't have facts and I even admitted that I should wait until the footage comes out.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
This shyt dates backs into the late 1800s early 1900s when they changed the drug laws because of the fear of sex crazed blacks that was pretty much unstoppable.

They always use the excuse of drugs to kill us and get off Scott free
:what: Superpowers. I can't belive I'm actually read this. I'm cant believe this is been said. :why:

Holy shyt

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It really sickens me how whitewashed c00nish some of you dudes are....Are ya'll really that oblivious?
yeah but when your living in a society that's run by your oppressor(govern by them also), given their system to live by, what do you think going to happen? you let your enemies teach your kids. In due time some will find nothing wrong with their actions and eventually commit the same atrocity on they own ppl let it be mistrust,unneeded violence,persecute the victim(blame), self-hate, take the words of the devil, and just not give fuk about your own("color-blind").

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:snoop: Man....mrken12, you're the only poster on here who I actually tried NOT to put on ignore......because despite our differences, I didn't think you were a bad poster :yeshrug:. But this is just too much....always tagging me in random threads :why:, always quoting me and talkin' shyt outta the blue for no reason :why:....I can't do this no more......

Ignored....

Lol.. this board has been alot better since I put him on ignore.