Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright, i guess the historical evidence that law enforcement gets away w/white supremacist tactics is just my paranoia.
Im just sayin, your only outraged because dude was black. What about the white hobo in New Mexico that got clapped up for nothing? Your being a racist if you dont call a spade a spade ahk. It is what it is.

*daps anyway*

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be this stupid

the man is in the aisle somewhere in the back of the store, so they had to enter the store and find him

you would think if they entered the store and saw nobody was in a panic, nothing was out of the ordinary, to ask someone where's the guy with the gun

you really think he would point a fake gun at the police
yea maybe i am breh :heh: because im not gettin this. i thought people WERE in a panic? because they thought dude had a gun?

and someone said his girl says hes on the phone yelling "its a fake", well why the fukk didnt he just drop it?

Daps
Hmmmm.......this one is delicate.....

I'm gonna wait until all the facts come out before passing judgment. I need to know exactly what went down once the cops arrived. I really hope there's video......

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea maybe i am breh :heh: because im not gettin this. i thought people WERE in a panic? because they thought dude had a gun?

and someone said his girl says hes on the phone yelling "its a fake", well why the fukk didnt he just drop it?

how do you know he didn't drop it? if you're minding your business and you suddenly spot a few officers with their guns trained on you, your first instinct is to let them know its not a real gun. if you want to go off the phone call, she also said they immediately starting firing after he said it was fake -- how do you justify that

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man you're a moron, one person call the police and followed him around the store

if people really thought he had a gun they would have ran out the store before the police cam

the lady reacted to the sound of the POLICE gun shots they scared her and thats when the panic happened

they shot him before he could drop man, I'm done, why even bother, putting your ass on ignore you never offer any type of serious thought

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmmmm.......this one is delicate.....

I'm gonna wait until all the facts come out before passing judgment. I need to know exactly what went down once the cops arrived. I really hope there's video......
bruh, you're just like napoleon and all the other "i'll wait to reserve judgment" dudes. just admit you side with the cacs side of the story and keep it pushing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh...You one of them..........:mjlol:

I don't see why @marcuz is still responding to you after that statement...cause clearly you're ignorant....Any fool with a search engine can pull up 400 plus years of racist behavior toward blacks not only by the legislative system, but the judicial and executive branch as well......

Talk that dumb shyt to folks who don't know no better
Oh you gonna school me on racism now?

With that fukkin gay pizza man in your avatar.
foh nikka

I'll clarify my point, one last time, dude got shot because he didnt immediatly drop the realistic looking swat weapon that coulda wet the entire frozen foods section at walmart, let alone 2 douchebag cops with lil ass glocs. It had nothing to do with Harriet Tubman or Marcus Garvey fukk nikka.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you know he didn't drop it? if you're minding your business and you suddenly spot a few officers with their guns trained on you, your first instinct is to let them know its not a real gun. if you want to go off the phone call, she also said they immediately starting firing after he said it was fake -- how do you justify that
if the video shows this then ill agree with you :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you gonna school me on racism now?

With that fukkin gay pizza man in your avatar.
foh nikka

I'll clarify my point, one last time, dude got shot because he didnt immediatly drop the realistic looking swat weapon that coulda wet the entire frozen foods section at walmart, let alone 2 douchebag cops with lil ass glocs. It had nothing to do with Harriet Tubman or Marcus Garvey fukk nikka.

How do you know he didn't drop it, or begin to drop it, or even if they told him to drop it? There are 1000s of cases where cops have been caught in lies in unjustified shootings, but since the perp is black in this case, you probably believe he deserved it......

And you need to stop using the word nikka.....We all know you aint black.......:pachaha:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Pic of gun
nerf-n-strike-raider-rapid.png