Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would go with A personally but luckily our justice system isn't based on opinions but facts and evidence. And yes I know you're going to come back with how flawed our justice system is which I agree but at least we have a system and not a bunch of people running around with pitchforks and torches.
since when has our justice system been based on facts and evidence? :russ: i thought it based on race and how expensive of a lawyer you can afford.

and its funny you make that point, this same system was in place when blacks had white supremacist rushing into their communities with pitchforks, shotguns and rope; yet very few were actually tried under our legal system.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because whites dont negatively profile their own. its common knowledge a black man is more suspicious in anything he does. people have already posted a few pics of cacs waltzing around walmart with assault rifles, why werent they killed.
:yeshrug: this is a good point breh. i mean, they had them strapped on their shoulders, this dude was swingin it aroundpointin it at people. allegedly

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We watched a man be choked to death and the police tried to blame his asthma.

I'm a peace lovin' brother, but, I'm inclined to believe their to be foul play.

The closes I can get to neutral; yes, it was not wise to wave a "realistic" gun at ppl--especially in these times, in America.

But, that makes little sense, in so many ways; he bought it, unpacked it and stayed inside? While on the phone? With someone else?

Is the mother of his children lying when she says; he was heard on the phone tellin' them that it was a fake gun?

What does "waving" mean? Was he pointing it, directly at people? If you saw someone "waving" a gun you thought to be real, why don't you let a manager know, to clear the store? I mean; there's a gun, with a gun and he's just pointing it at ppl?

The person, they followed a gun, with a loaded gun, around, even after callin' the police?

smh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright man believe what you want. If I was a cop tho, I'm not waiting to find out if that thing that looks like an assault rifle is real or not. Drop the weapon or die. If they gave him a warning and he didnt comply wtf did he expect them to do? But like I said I dont know all the facts.

RIP.

if i told you to drop the gun, then fired soon as you moved -- i didn't really give you much of a chance to drop the gun, now did i?

but hey, i'm glad you're admitting you believe the cops shoot first, ask questions later policy is justifiable. especially when so many things on black men look like guns -- toys, wallets, cellphones, our hands.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because whites dont negatively profile their own. its common knowledge a black man is more suspicious in anything he does. people have already posted a few pics of cacs waltzing around walmart with assault rifles, why werent they killed.

If you live in an open carry state, your not breaking the law. But many states, you cant even own a knife longer than the palm of your hand, let alone walk into a store with what appears to be a fully automatic rifle. Ya'll wanna turn this into a race issue so bad, it was a fukking tragedy, end of story.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: this is a good point breh. i mean, they had them strapped on their shoulders, this dude was swingin it aroundpointin it at people. allegedly

i have no doubt in my mind he probably checked the BB gun out. but the whole pointing it at children, waving it around -- thats just your zimmerman spin to justify his murder.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i told you to drop the gun, then fired soon as you moved -- i didn't really give you much of a chance to drop the gun, now did i?

but hey, i'm glad you're admitting you believe the cops shoot first, ask questions later policy is justifiable. especially when so many things on black men look like guns -- toys, wallets, cellphones, our hands.

There you go again you don't know what happened bro. Bottom line why the fukk wouldnt he drop the gun as soon as he realized oh shyt, "cops are here because they think I have a real gun?" Again, just based off the story everybody read, justifiable homicide. If the video comes out and shows something different then thats what it is.

Daps
Alright man believe what you want. If I was a cop tho, I'm not waiting to find out if that thing that looks like an assault rifle is real or not. Drop the weapon or die. If they gave him a warning and he didnt comply wtf did he expect them to do? But like I said I dont know all the facts.

RIP.

Still gotta make that money!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you live in an open carry state, your not breaking the law. But many states, you cant even own a knife longer than the palm of your hand, let alone walk into a store with what appears to be a fully automatic rifle. Ya'll wanna turn this into a race issue so bad, it was a fukking tragedy, end of story.

its racial issue because whites wouldn't profile a white man like that. i gotta bro thats in columbus ohio and told me beavercreek ohio is a racist ass hick town. i just checked the racial makeup of the area he was killed in:

The racial makeup of the city was 88.5% White, 2.5% African American, 0.2% Native American, 5.9% Asian, 0.5% from other races, and 2.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.6% of the population.

this man was surrounded by his enemies and didn't realize how far they'd go to practice white supremacy against him.

as tariq would say, they called his lottery number

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There you go again you don't know what happened bro. Bottom line why the fukk wouldnt he drop the gun as soon as he realized oh shyt, "cops are here because they think I have a real gun?" Again, just based off the story everybody read, justifiable homicide. If the video comes out and shows something different then thats what it is.
how do you know he didnt drop the gun? are you insinuating he said fukk it and pointed the gun at the cops?

i've seen enough vids of cops killing civilians videos to know they rarely wait until they feel their lives are threatened. they saw this man with what appeared to be a gun and they killed him for it. i doubt they even gave him a second to drop the toy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no doubt in my mind he probably checked the BB gun out. but the whole pointing it at children, waving it around -- thats just your zimmerman spin to justify his murder.
maybe. like ppl said we gotta see the video, we're all speculating at this point

i mean if headline is "man shoots people in walmart, cops wait until after he shoots them to take him down"...is how im lookin at it right now

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like dem same cacs can't just adjust dem guns into firing position wit ease. :heh:
yo white privilege doesnt extend to walking into a store and wavin a rifle around and pointin it at kids :heh:

IF dude did that, he fukked up. IF he walked around like them, strapped to shoulder, this was a racially charged murder. vid will tell :yeshrug: