Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Meanwhile, a cac with a rocket launcher was getting mayonnaise on aisle 7.

nc1wr86.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would never happen to a white or asian, possibly a hispanic but thats about it.

Again with the emotion, use logic and reason. The fact is you dont know what would happen you assume such but anything can happen to anybody.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
i'm killing someone unjustly? with what? words?

and i doubt video will ever be released. but you tell me whats more likely:

a.) a racist couple followed an innocent man around walmart. called the police on him. the trigger happy police killed the man before he could even respond to their words.

b.) a crazed man took out a realistic gun from the toy section, waved it around the ceiling(what does this even men), pointed at men, women and children, started behaving as if he was going to rob the store. then pointed his fake gun at the police -- all while on the phone with his mother, btw.

which do you think is more likely :stopitslime:

I would go with A personally but luckily our justice system isn't based on opinions but facts and evidence. And yes I know you're going to come back with how flawed our justice system is which I agree but at least we have a system and not a bunch of people running around with pitchforks and torches.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever wrote this article mentioned the fact he was black for this exact reason. Why couldnt it just be a man was killed? Because they want you riled up stooped to their level on some racist shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again with the emotion, use logic and reason. The fact is you dont know what would happen you assume such but anything can happen to anybody.
that's not emotion, thats fact. a hispanic was killed in california not too long ago for carrying a toy gun. yet whites go around purposely baiting police into gun law discussions all the time, walking around with unloaded assault rifles -- i've yet to see them get killed over it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever wrote this article mentioned the fact he was black for this exact reason. Why couldnt it just be a man was killed? Because they want you riled up stooped to their level on some racist shyt.
because whites dont negatively profile their own. its common knowledge a black man is more suspicious in anything he does. people have already posted a few pics of cacs waltzing around walmart with assault rifles, why werent they killed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry but cops arent gonna second guess a dude waving a gun around a crowded store.

frankly i dont fukkin want them to, does anyone disagree? not at a store im shoppin at.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's not emotion, thats fact. a hispanic was killed in california not too long ago for carrying a toy gun. yet whites go around purposely baiting police into gun law discussions all the time, walking around with unloaded assault rifles -- i've yet to see them get killed over it.
Alright man believe what you want. If I was a cop tho, I'm not waiting to find out if that thing that looks like an assault rifle is real or not. Drop the weapon or die. If they gave him a warning and he didnt comply wtf did he expect them to do? But like I said I dont know all the facts.

RIP.