Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alot of cacs online are claiming the Kid was turning the doorknob. What did the police say about the encounter whether he rang the doorbell or turning the knob

Who gives a fukk what they're saying?

I lived in an apartment complex where each connected building had different addresses but it was apartment 1-6 on each side. I lost track of how many times people would mistakenly turn the knob thinking it was another apartment. I managed not to shoot anyone multiple times.

Fred.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to Ralph man. Wishing him a full recovery. He gon have all the lil honeys when he go byke to school

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Who gives a fukk what they're saying?

I lived in an apartment complex where each connected building had different addresses but it was apartment 1-6 on each side. I lost track of how many times people would mistakenly turn the knob thinking it was another apartment. I managed not to shoot anyone multiple times.

Fred.
We should give a fukk and not allow that bullshyt narrative to go unchallenged. They will be on the jury. If they are claiming that Yarl grabbed the doorknob then that will be enough for those Cacs to let him go free.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I used to listen to this man weekly and bought 2 of his documentary movies. Now I don't bother and this is why...

the fukk does the interracial relationship of an aunt to a Black minor shot in the head by a racist have to do with anything? Unfortunately I'm not surprised. This is the same man who used Ahmad Arberys corpse to promote "Ogun juice" and said Arbery may have lived if he'd had some of it.

Tariq a real piece of shyt for that. But cats swear up an down by this bozo.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Alot of cacs online are claiming the Kid was turning the doorknob. What did the police say about the encounter whether he rang the doorbell or turning the knob
firstly, the man fired through a closed screen door. not the main door.
So even if he did twist the knob he can easily say he was just trying to open the screen door in order to knock on the front door. People do that all that time especially when your screen door is made out of glass instead of a metal gate. So its still not grounds for use of lethal force.

but secondly and more importantly while this allegation might be a big deal if the kid had died and we only had the owners word, the kid survived and can easily testify that 1) he didn't twist the knob or 2) that he did but only because he thought he was at the correct address and was trying to knock on door by opening the screen.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
firstly, the man fired through a closed screen door. not the main door.
So even if he did twist the knob he can easily say he was just trying to open the screen door in order to knock on the front door. People do that all that time especially when your screen door is made out of glass instead of a metal gate. So its still not grounds for use of lethal force.

but secondly and more importantly while this allegation might be a big deal if the kid had died and we only had the owners word, the kid survived and can easily testify that 1) he didn't twist the knob or 2) that he did but only because he thought he was at the correct address and was trying to knock on door by opening the screen.

They'll do all they can to defend the shooter, that much we've come to expect and would be insane to think otherwise.

Problem for them is the precedent they'll now set if they let that old cac off.
Essentially that anybody coming to your door you dont recognize is trespassing and you can light them up.
They really have no choice but to do him in.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
There could be a mostly white jury who doesn't want to send an 84 year old to prison for a victim they have zero sympathy/empathy for. He needs a federal hate crime charge just in case the state doesn't get a conviction.

I believe the Feds or the state would need some evidence (not just people's feelings) that this shooting was racially motivated before hate crimes charges can be added.

People running with all kind of narratives, I understand the reaction. I also feel that it is always better to stick to the facts and stop adding extra sauce like saying this homeowner was a life long racist who couldn't wait for the first opportunity to kill him a Black person.
We don't know that. We do know that he used deadly for against what he perceived was a threat. The victim has his side of the story.

A jury will have to decide if that use of force was unreasonable along with other factors.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe the Feds or the state would need some evidence (not just people's feelings) that this shooting was racially motivated before hate crimes charges can be added.

People running with all kind of narratives, I understand the reaction. I also feel that it is always better to stick to the facts and stop adding extra sauce like saying this homeowner was a life long racist who couldn't wait for the first opportunity to kill him a Black person.
We don't know that. We do know that he used deadly for against what he perceived was a threat. The victim has his side of the story.

A jury will have to decide if that use of force was unreasonable along with other factors.

Of course. The point is they should be looking into that and charge him if they find something concrete.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Of course. The point is they should be looking into that and charge him if they find something concrete.
I just don't like alk the extra shyt folks do with these stories (yes all sides do this because it happens with a lot of issues). Running off of emotions instead of the facts that we have. No need to add extra shyt.

Reminds me of the recent shooting in D.C. where a teenager was killed in the middle of the night by a homeowner who heard the kid attempting to break into cars. The homeowner was not immediately arrested and the "community" was outraged. They assumed the homeowner was not immediately arrested because he was white and the cops were protecting him. Turns out he is a Black man who works for the Federal government, who was later arrested, so the race aspect of this case is no longer a factor.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But i thought yall hated pookies and ray rays??... but now they should be the 'saviors' for the black community when yall want them on the front lines to do yalls 'dirty work'??... This is comical considering the venom that is spewed at them because 'kiesha' chose him and now we see exactly why kiesha did indeed choose him. Black men can't have it both ways. Yall want the pookies and ray rays eliminated, so then who should shoot up this man's house??...the EL'S who is egging pookie on to do the dirty work he is to cowardly to do. Do yall not see how this failed circular 'logic' comes back full circle?
As much as I want to see this cac get smacked up; you're right about street dudes.
The majority of street dudes don't have no moral compass, and they're out for themselves.
Why do people want them involved in political and social issues when it's convenient?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There is literally no excuse for how dude reacted. Turned knob? He could have been beating on the windows and there still isn't grounds to feel threatened enough to pop somebody twice in an attempt to kill them.

Anybody who thinks a turned knob is even worth bringing into the convo is already a lost cause.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
There is literally no excuse for how dude reacted. Turned knob? He could have been beating on the windows and there still isn't grounds to feel threatened enough to pop somebody twice in an attempt to kill them.

Anybody who thinks a turned knob is even worth bringing into the convo is already a lost cause.
Any mf screaming he turned the doorknob is retarded. Young breh thought he was at the correct address to get his sibling, these dumbasses going with that narrative acting like he was trying to break in.