Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Daps
One of the worst things that has happened in this country is the introduction of this bullshyt ass "news" channel. They are singlehandedly IMO responsible for the rise in a lot of the political divide rhetoric over the last 20 years. The fact they DELIBERATELY lie and twist shyt under the facade of truth is dispicable. They give their :mjpls: closed minded "conservative" akar racist fascist ignorant base the fuel they want to justify their wickedness.

I hope Dominion runs their pockets. Woulda sued for more than a billion.

200w.gif
He’s what conservatives call “woke”

I do not follow, or cosign the author of this tweet. I just found it.

:hubie:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I just cannot believe this kid is at home recovering. Or that he was able to tell the neighbors that he had been shot in the head after going to the wrong house. That’s incredible.
A headshot (thankfully in his case) is not always automatic death. A point blank shot to the forehead will almost guarantee lights out. A graze wound across your left scalp will just bleed. As long as it doesn't hit your brain and destroy neurons you can walk away 9/10.

There are folks in vegetative states now because they failed their suicide attempts.

Best thing about dude living is he can set the record straight. The pos that shot him along with the police were quickly gonna sweep this up under the rug!

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He’s what conservatives call “woke”

I do not follow, or cosign the author of this tweet. I just found it.

:hubie:

idk but that account might be trolling for likes/retweets/impressions

that dudes header is clarence fukkin thomas. its almost as if his tweets are a satirical parody of all black conservatives

I cant take any of these internet nikkas seriously :hubie: