Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
There is literally no excuse for how dude reacted. Turned knob? He could have been beating on the windows and there still isn't grounds to feel threatened enough to pop somebody twice in an attempt to kill them.

Anybody who thinks a turned knob is even worth bringing into the convo is already a lost cause.
If you think they won't justify a turned knob as reasonable threat that someone is trying to enter their home, then you are a lost cause.
They justified Travon Martin because he was in a Hoodie and fought a stranger following him.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
If you think they won't justify a turned knob as reasonable threat that someone is trying to enter their home, then you are a lost cause.
They justified Travon Martin because he was in a Hoodie and fought a stranger following him.
Turned knob?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I just cannot believe this kid is at home recovering. Or that he was able to tell the neighbors that he had been shot in the head after going to the wrong house. That’s incredible.

Divine Intervention is all I can really gather. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and this cac dies in prison or in a shytty diaper...either works for me...

Cause he definitely was around during segregation and partook in kkk activities....

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Divine Intervention is all I can really gather. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and this cac dies in prison or in a shytty diaper...either works for me...

Cause he definitely was around during segregation and partook in kkk activities....
Divine intervention indeed. Little bro gotta be on earth for some grand reason.

Old cac… I get the feeling they’ll say he’s so damn old let’s just put him on house arrest.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Here's hoping that evil crackkker ass crackkker andrew lester gets his fukking brains splattered with a sawed off shotgun...

:pacspit:

All you fukking racist white motherfukkers needs to DIE SLOW! I HATE YALL! These hate filled pink mutants need to be worm food so I can piss on yo fukkin grave! Racist white supremacist crakkkers need to go EXTINCT! Worthless excuses for humans.
:scust:
The world will be a safer place for black children when racist crackers die. They still haven't overcome their hateful and savage neanderthalistic urges.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Problem for them is the precedent they'll now set if they let that old cac off.
Essentially that anybody coming to your door you dont recognize is trespassing and you can light them up.
They really have no choice but to do him in.

BINGO

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
His grandson is on CNN, saying his grandfather watches Fox News all day.
One of the worst things that has happened in this country is the introduction of this bullshyt ass "news" channel. They are singlehandedly IMO responsible for the rise in a lot of the political divide rhetoric over the last 20 years. The fact they DELIBERATELY lie and twist shyt under the facade of truth is dispicable. They give their :mjpls: closed minded "conservative" akar racist fascist ignorant base the fuel they want to justify their wickedness.

I hope Dominion runs their pockets. Woulda sued for more than a billion.

And…he has braids
200w.gif