Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It's apparently the equivalent in Mo

Ft9kLKHWwAMIG5d

Ft8zXYzWwAAxdEs
a lot of people get caught up in the semantics. I'm seeing people talking about hate-crime charges. I'm like get him on whatever is realistic for him to die behind bars. I don't care what the title of the felony is.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:ufdup:No, you stop. Are you new here? These wp are looking for a reason. It is of vital importance that black parents train their children how to stay alive in this bytch.

Let me tell you a story. I visited SC a lot growing up bc the majority of my fam on my mom's side is still living (well) in the town in which we were enslaved. We never stayed with family cuz my mother likes to have her own shyt, set her own 'house rules', etc, so we always stayed in the same hotel. Run by Indians on some 'Missisppi Masala' shyt, but they were very accommodating, brewed the coffee beans we brought with us, all that. The hotel had a pool, it was on Main St, low key kinda popping.

So anyway, one afternoon, we kinda had an impromptu pool party. Our cousins from NY, cousins from SC, it was a vibe. It had literally JUST got dark. All of a sudden, my aunt Gwen shows up, burning rubber, clearly wearing her nightgown and slippers under a raincoat (in summer time), hair tied up, all that. We like, ":damn: Omg, what happened??! Is there an emergency? Somebody done took sick? What's going on?!"

Absolutely nothing. She just didn't want her son out after dark bc "the roads are dangerous." :mjpls:

My mother and the grown folk her age was like, "Pshaw, kids need their freedom, it's like 7:38 pm, tf?" Me, the burgeoning historian, I figured it out. She was scared for his fukking life. I mean, that's how she looked, but we had no basis of understanding and she really didn't even try to explain. She seemed upset with us for putting him at risk and at him for knowing better, but we really had no framework for that kind of fear. That was from the history books, right? Wrong.

I say all that to say, every black parent in his country needs to know how to properly assess the situation they're raising their children in. Yes, we're technically free to live where we want. But you MUST properly arm your children. I got family living in white neighborhoods in the midwest rn, and you know what? They on code like a mfer, even the kids, esp the kids. A young bm in America, regardless of where his ppl from, gotta move a certain way. Nowhere is safe, not the hood, not the suburbs. Stay tf on point or you will definitely get shot knocking on old klansmen's doors at 10 pm. Thats a fact.

Now that I've dispensed with my 'welcome to my land' duties, lets get petty. Your reaction to my post is exactly the head in the sand dumb shyt I was talking about, so thank you for proving my point. I went to boarding school, you dumb mfer, with white people, in a very white place. No I didn't wear a bullet proof vest. I also didn't go to their homes for sleepovers, go skiing, go to the Hamptons, none of that, bc I knew waaaaay back in the 90's as a teenager that they could kill me and get away with it. You know who did go? A single black foreigner. He was male, so there's that. None of the women, not even the ones who avoided bp and fukked with them exclusively. Even they had the good sense to stay they ass on campus.

And yes, just based on the aunt, I know exactly what kind of black immigrant they are. They're like the family of the Nigerian guy in Miami who was stabbed to death by a white whore. They're like you, incredulous that you can't just frolic through white spaces freely, shocked when these things happen, mad at us for trynna pull your coat. I'm not even that good at this internet shyt but here you go. Between this one and the aunt, I know exactly who they are and how unaware of their surroundings they are.

:deadrose:

Dumb. fukking. shyt. These are the killing fields, yall thought we was exaggerating? Stay tf on point. I'm legit mad at these ppl for failing this young man. If this hadn't happened, he'd be somewhere telling an fba kid that they doing too much, that there's no racism. Foh. Do right by these kids.

Bc that's who the family chose as their representative, the auntie with an internet footprint loving on her zaddy. She also expressed shock that such a thing could occur here. Poor choice on their part.

How is it that YOU'RE more conversant in American racism than ppl who actually live here? Bc you actually talk to black Americans and take our observations at face value. Obviously, they and the ppl with whom theyve surrounded themselves have not. I mean, Ferguson was in Missouri, like, wtf? Are we just sleep walking through life?? No, they thought it didnt apply to THEM. Same goes for many other black issues here, the wm can always find one of them to undermine us, politically, professionally, in all sectors. That is, until they need the black 'mob' to put in some work on their behalf, then we all brothers. Ridiculous, and we have a right to be tired of the two facedness.
Once you learn what goes on here it doesn’t leave you and can lead to hopelessness and anti social behavior. Can’t have that when people are depending on you to make money.That’s why some people try to tell us to get over it, but they really telling themselves that. Some of them borrow money to get over here so they gotta condition themselves so they can keep their momentum going and not ponder on it. It’s not really their fight. I remember my mom always freaked out when we left the house and prayed every time. Remembering things like that, and our global existential predicament only reminds me how vulnerable we truly are and how foolish we look thinking it’s funny and treating it like a game.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He looks like he’s engaged in this activity before. These people have a long, quiet history of state sanctioned hate.

of course he was born in 1939 so just imagine in the 50s and 60s what he was doing and getting away with prob has murdered a black man bedfore

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Once you learn what goes on here it doesn’t leave you and can lead to hopelessness and anti social behavior. Can’t have that when people are depending on you to make money.That’s why some people try to tell us to get over it, but they really telling themselves that. Some of them borrow money to get over here so they gotta condition themselves so they can keep their momentum going and not ponder on it. It’s not really their fight. I remember my mom always freaked out when we left the house and prayed every time. Remembering things like that, and our global existential predicament only reminds me how vulnerable we truly are and how foolish we look thinking it’s funny and treating it like a game.
I hear you, but how you gon make money if you dead?

The thing is, no other immigrants act like black immigrants. Other ppl come here and, if they white, and wp warn them about a certain neighborhood, they heed their warnings. Black immigrants not only ignore our warnings, but literally run to the wm and report what we said. Meanwhile, the wm looking like, *birdman hand rub.* Lunacy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but how you gon make money if you dead?

The thing is, no other immigrants act like black immigrants. Other ppl come here and, if they white, and wp warn them about a certain neighborhood, they heed their warnings. Black immigrants not only ignore our warnings, but literally run to the wm and report what we said. Meanwhile, the wm looking like, *birdman hand rub.* Lunacy.

Not all black immigrants. My parents DID NOT PLAY with going to all-white neighborhoods when they settled in a middle class black neighborhood. They knew back then that images of black professionals will determine my subconsciousness before education in the classroom.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not all black immigrants. My parents DID NOT PLAY with going to all-white neighborhoods when they settled in a middle class black neighborhood. They knew back then that images of black professionals will determine my subconsciousness before education in the classroom.
I hear you. I know Africans in denmark raised on code. But its few and far between. :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of people get caught up in the semantics. I'm seeing people talking about hate-crime charges. I'm like get him on whatever is realistic for him to die behind bars. I don't care what the title of the felony is.

There could be a mostly white jury who doesn't want to send an 84 year old to prison for a victim they have zero sympathy/empathy for. He needs a federal hate crime charge just in case the state doesn't get a conviction.