Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Constant news like this is just another way to portray blacks as the undesirables. If there’s someone being assaulted or humiliated it’s always blacks. Like this sh1t gotta stop. Like it’s so bad back during the George Floyd protests I had random white people telling me to be careful out there. I mean I know they meant well but gadamn!!!

At this point, we need divine intervention to remove blacks from this helpless state!

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So did the kid actually survived? Got confused as to why he got charged with assault and not murder.

Read shot in the head , and immediately thought the kid died.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
So did the kid actually survived? Got confused as to why he got charged with assault and not murder.

Read shot in the head , and immediately thought the kid died.

The kid survived and has been released from the hospital into his mother's care (she's a nurse).

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Mugshot

He looks evil even tho at 84 he has a better hairline than most of the coli

Yeah...this demonic ass cac wanted to find out and now he's probably going to die before he hits the court. Imagine spending your last years being so full of malice intent dedicated to dealing with court cases and being behind bars over shyt that could have been easily resolved with a "no you are at the wrong address...sorry" gesture. Like right now, the cac haven ass neighborhood would be at peace, the old fart fukk could be watching "In The Heat of the Night" reruns, and the youngin would have been home playing PS5.

Now, dude have the ends to get away from them fukking crackers :wow: