Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Please stop. He went to the wrong address and rang the doorbell (The addresses were similar). Why would he expect to get shot picking up his family members when he went to what he thought was the right address? how would he have ever been prepared for this? You're basically saying anywhere there are white people you should expect to get shot? Black folks are 15% of the population. Its not like its hard to find yourself in white areas and neighborhoods. Do you walk around with a bullet proof vest at whole foods cause its white folks in there? What are you saying?

Yall sound crazy sometimes always trying to cape and lesson the blame on white supremacist and implying the kid somehow deserved it. There is no reason anyone should ever be shot for simply ringing a doorbell. You are deranged and made a whole lot of assumptions about this kid and his family.

:ufdup:No, you stop. Are you new here? These wp are looking for a reason. It is of vital importance that black parents train their children how to stay alive in this bytch.

Let me tell you a story. I visited SC a lot growing up bc the majority of my fam on my mom's side is still living (well) in the town in which we were enslaved. We never stayed with family cuz my mother likes to have her own shyt, set her own 'house rules', etc, so we always stayed in the same hotel. Run by Indians on some 'Missisppi Masala' shyt, but they were very accommodating, brewed the coffee beans we brought with us, all that. The hotel had a pool, it was on Main St, low key kinda popping.

So anyway, one afternoon, we kinda had an impromptu pool party. Our cousins from NY, cousins from SC, it was a vibe. It had literally JUST got dark. All of a sudden, my aunt Gwen shows up, burning rubber, clearly wearing her nightgown and slippers under a raincoat (in summer time), hair tied up, all that. We like, ":damn: Omg, what happened??! Is there an emergency? Somebody done took sick? What's going on?!"

Absolutely nothing. She just didn't want her son out after dark bc "the roads are dangerous." :mjpls:

My mother and the grown folk her age was like, "Pshaw, kids need their freedom, it's like 7:38 pm, tf?" Me, the burgeoning historian, I figured it out. She was scared for his fukking life. I mean, that's how she looked, but we had no basis of understanding and she really didn't even try to explain. She seemed upset with us for putting him at risk and at him for knowing better, but we really had no framework for that kind of fear. That was from the history books, right? Wrong.

I say all that to say, every black parent in his country needs to know how to properly assess the situation they're raising their children in. Yes, we're technically free to live where we want. But you MUST properly arm your children. I got family living in white neighborhoods in the midwest rn, and you know what? They on code like a mfer, even the kids, esp the kids. A young bm in America, regardless of where his ppl from, gotta move a certain way. Nowhere is safe, not the hood, not the suburbs. Stay tf on point or you will definitely get shot knocking on old klansmen's doors at 10 pm. Thats a fact.

Now that I've dispensed with my 'welcome to my land' duties, lets get petty. Your reaction to my post is exactly the head in the sand dumb shyt I was talking about, so thank you for proving my point. I went to boarding school, you dumb mfer, with white people, in a very white place. No I didn't wear a bullet proof vest. I also didn't go to their homes for sleepovers, go skiing, go to the Hamptons, none of that, bc I knew waaaaay back in the 90's as a teenager that they could kill me and get away with it. You know who did go? A single black foreigner. He was male, so there's that. None of the women, not even the ones who avoided bp and fukked with them exclusively. Even they had the good sense to stay they ass on campus.

And yes, just based on the aunt, I know exactly what kind of black immigrant they are. They're like the family of the Nigerian guy in Miami who was stabbed to death by a white whore. They're like you, incredulous that you can't just frolic through white spaces freely, shocked when these things happen, mad at us for trynna pull your coat. I'm not even that good at this internet shyt but here you go. Between this one and the aunt, I know exactly who they are and how unaware of their surroundings they are.

Gaye, 33, and a long-time family friend to Ralph’s parents, is pregnant with her first child, and filled with a new fear as she watches Ralph struggle to recover from his injuries.

“How do you protect a Black kid?” she asked. “ ... What are we supposed to do now? We left our countries because we don’t want to be killed. That’s why we left. They came to America for a better life. How is this a better life?”

:deadrose:

Dumb. fukking. shyt. These are the killing fields, yall thought we was exaggerating? Stay tf on point. I'm legit mad at these ppl for failing this young man. If this hadn't happened, he'd be somewhere telling an fba kid that they doing too much, that there's no racism. Foh. Do right by these kids.

Child made an honest mistake mixing up 115 av with 115 terrace which I have done with addresses many times as a postal worker,

Yet the topic his who is blowing his aunty's back out
Not even his own mother you know, his Aunt.
I wish I could shield my children from this cold hearted world we live in
Bc that's who the family chose as their representative, the auntie with an internet footprint loving on her zaddy. She also expressed shock that such a thing could occur here. Poor choice on their part.

How is it that YOU'RE more conversant in American racism than ppl who actually live here? Bc you actually talk to black Americans and take our observations at face value. Obviously, they and the ppl with whom theyve surrounded themselves have not. I mean, Ferguson was in Missouri, like, wtf? Are we just sleep walking through life?? No, they thought it didnt apply to THEM. Same goes for many other black issues here, the wm can always find one of them to undermine us, politically, professionally, in all sectors. That is, until they need the black 'mob' to put in some work on their behalf, then we all brothers. Ridiculous, and we have a right to be tired of the two facedness.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah...this demonic ass cac wanted to find out and now he's probably going to die before he hits the court. Imagine spending your last years being so full of malice intent dedicated to dealing with court cases and being behind bars over shyt that could have been easily resolved with a "no you are at the wrong address...sorry" gesture. Like right now, the cac haven ass neighborhood would be at peace, the old fart fukk could be watching "In The Heat of the Night" reruns, and the youngin would have been home playing PS5.

Now, dude have the ends to get away from them fukking crackers :wow:

No, you misunderstand. I'm personally of the belief that old wp try to kill a n****r before they go, esp a young bp. He's at the end of his life, had his kids, accumulated whatever wealth he was gon get, this is basically a bonus round for him. He was born in the 40's, probably seen a lynching or two in his youth and was sad that, by the time he reached adulthood, the 'fun' was over.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Can someone please explain to me how in the F U C K this piece of human filth isn’t being charged with Attempted Murder?!!?!?
Right. How is the shyt they charged him with the highest charge they could give him. He shot lil breh twice in the head, that's literally attempting to murder someone. Do they not have an attempted murder charge in Missouri? The fukk smh

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Right. How is the shyt they charged him with the highest charge they could give him. He shot lil breh twice in the head, that's literally attempting to murder someone. Do they not have an attempted murder charge in Missouri? The fukk smh
It's apparently the equivalent in Mo

Ft9kLKHWwAMIG5d

Ft8zXYzWwAAxdEs

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, you misunderstand. I'm personally of the belief that old wp try to kill a n****r before they go, esp a young bp. He's at the end of his life, had his kids, accumulated whatever wealth he was gon get, this is basically a bonus round for him. He was born in the 40's, probably seen a lynching or two in his youth and was sad that, by the time he reached adulthood, the 'fun' was over.
You laid it out pretty plainly, but a lot of folks don't like to acknowledge these truths.

One of the most destructive tenants taught to black people was to turn the other cheek. Some things you really shouldn't be forgiving or forgetting.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Missouri is dancing around putting real heat on this guy....... :mjpls:

We need to thank folks who are putting pressure on the powers that be. They really let this guy go back home like all he did was jaywalk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: What do you know about the area?

I grew up in KC.

It's around 30% black. Most of that is located in the core of the city, midtown. The farther you go east of Troost, white people basically cease to exist.

I'm from midtown, 30th and Charlotte, 2 blocks from Troost.

Where this shooting took place is around 30 minutes from midtown, so it's essentially in the middle of nowhere and predominantly white. Nobody in KC "proper" considers areas that far out KC.
It's Clay County, midtown is in Jackson County.

I'd say 80%-90% of KC is in Jackson County, to put it into perspective.

Fred.