Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Please stop. He went to the wrong address and rang the doorbell (The addresses were similar). Why would he expect to get shot picking up his family members when he went to what he thought was the right address? how would he have ever been prepared for this? You're basically saying anywhere there are white people you should expect to get shot? Black folks are 15% of the population. Its not like its hard to find yourself in white areas and neighborhoods. Do you walk around with a bullet proof vest at whole foods cause its white folks in there? What are you saying?

Yall sound crazy sometimes always trying to cape and lesson the blame on white supremacist and implying the kid somehow deserved it. There is no reason anyone should ever be shot for simply ringing a doorbell. You are deranged and made a whole lot of assumptions about this kid and his family.
There's something wrong with people like that. I doubt they really believe what they're saying. I think it's a weaponized false belief that they only use to attack others with. It says a lot about the character of a person who would use this tragedy to push their weird agenda.

The bold is true, and especially disgusting, because what they were doing is tantamount to blaming the victim and his family.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

No shot he will be able to beat the case using "stand your ground". There was no reasonable grounds to shoot a kid just ringing a door bell. but then again it is Missouri and they be one some bullshyt. :francis:

Well, I’m thunking they charged him with this just to lock him up. The Optics are ridiculous if he gets to sit on his couch and watch the food channel when he knowingly tried to murder an unarmed black child. Now here’s the rub, the prosecutor will say they need the young man’s testimony to charge him with attempted murder, and we don’t really know how long the young brother will be in a medical situation that makes his account of the event unreliable

Last edited: