Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I personally wouldn't have said it aloud, but I see his point. Instead of getting offended at us for stating the obvious every time this happens (like Jamaican dude hunting in the woods with his cracker 'friends' and getting lynched), maybe listen to the ppl who survived with these psychos for 400 yrs.

Its like, ppl come here and we be like, its bears in the forest. They like, no, you paranoid, those are just big puppies, and youre culturally deficient for not snuggling up. Ok.

This shyt had me tight initially, now I'm still tight, but I'm feeling like, did the family even prepare him for this possibility? :what:I'm flabbergasted. I knew he was non fba, that was fine, but a zaddy-loving aunt who makes swirling her online identity is a huge hint that the family wasn't plugged into our social networks enough to be warned. Its like, ppl are purposefully delivering victims to these crackers. I don't understand. Even if you don't fw us like that, nobody noticed there were no other bp? Was that cause for alarm or nah? :dahell: I have real questions, child rearing questions, and you should too.

:mjcry: Its just sad. They owed that child better, at least a chance. Dont bring him (or birth him) in this racist ass country if you not gon prepare him properly. Thats fukked up. Like my mother used to say when ppl questioned why I was so well versed in sex ed matters, "you don't send a soldier to war without a gun."

Please stop. He went to the wrong address and rang the doorbell (The addresses were similar). Why would he expect to get shot picking up his family members when he went to what he thought was the right address? how would he have ever been prepared for this? You're basically saying anywhere there are white people you should expect to get shot? Black folks are 15% of the population. Its not like its hard to find yourself in white areas and neighborhoods. Do you walk around with a bullet proof vest at whole foods cause its white folks in there? What are you saying?

Yall sound crazy sometimes always trying to cape and lesson the blame on white supremacist and implying the kid somehow deserved it. There is no reason anyone should ever be shot for simply ringing a doorbell. You are deranged and made a whole lot of assumptions about this kid and his family.

Daps
That's what you give a fukk about????
Actually yeah because I probably wouldn't open up my door to any young person white or black. I'd just look down from the window or talk on the ring cam

I wouldn't shoot anyone just ringing my door

That shyt sad

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
everyday that cac breathes is a failure on the boy family :scust:

Lets be realistic for a second. We all would be happy if this old man got what's coming to him, but who in their right mind is gonna go take action upon this man while he's hiding away in his home with an angry mob, most likely police, and news crews outside his house.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Very good news that the kid made it.

As for the one that shot him, I can easily see him play the "feared for my life, 2nd amendment, stand your ground" angle, which would most likely work on a jury.

It's also good to see that this is picking up traction and that black people are not standing for it.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Press conference in the link below

Update:

"Clay County prosecutors announced Andrew Lester has been charged with first-degree assault and armed criminal action in shooting of Ralph Yarl."

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Is the kid dead? :snoop:

Cac gun owners look for Any excuse to shoot black people under the guise of
"GET OFF MEH PROPERTEH::smugfavre:"

Or starting shyt then feeling threatened ..they ain't slick

fukk EM.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

No shot he will be able to beat the case using "stand your ground". There was no reasonable grounds to shoot a kid just ringing a door bell. but then again it is Missouri and they be one some bullshyt. :francis:

Plus he’s 82, damn near any sentence is a potential to die in jail for his decrepit ass