Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
We know how this goes nothing gonna happen to these racist fukks. They'll probably be barbequing next weekend laughing it up like it's nothing :unimpressed:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
A white man in his 80s is the individual who apparently shot and seriously wounded Ralph Yarl, a Black teen, on April 13 in Kansas City, Missouri, according to a CNN review of property records, police statements and detention records.

CNN is not naming the man at this time, given he has not been charged.

Two representatives at the Kansas City Police Department detention unit read the man’s booking information to CNN over the phone. They confirmed the man who was booked on an investigation hold was a White man in his 80s and his home address matches the address where the shooting took place.

The representatives also noted he was taken into custody on April 13 just before midnight and was released less than two hours later at 1:24 a.m. on April 14.

Property records, and a neighbor who spoke to CNN, confirmed the man and his wife are the homeowners living at the shooting location.

Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves said in a Sunday news conference a “homeowner” was placed on a 24-hour investigation hold following the shooting. After consulting with the Clay County prosecutor’s office, the homeowner was released pending further investigation.

Police also said that they have to interview the victim, and collect other forensics.

CNN has not been able to reach the man for comment at this time. A lawyer was not listed in the booking report. CNN has requested the booking report and mug shot for the accused shooter, in addition to the incident report, but has not yet received it from the Kansas City Police Department.

Wounded teen released from hospital, newspaper reports​

Ralph was released from the hospital on Sunday, according to a report from The Kansas City Star, citing an interview with the teen’s father.

“He continues to improve. He’s responsive and he’s making good progress,” Paul Yarl told the newspaper.

After spending three nights in the hospital, Ralph is recovering at home, being cared for by his mother who is a nurse, the newspaper reported.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Its easy to say that when you not there and its not your community. But some of yall lost the warrior within years ago.
Its easy to talk about fire bombing and spraying houses up on the internet. And its even easier to try to shame/incite others to crash out. Are u or anyone else talking this shyt ready to show us how its done though? :martin:

Lead the way, General. After u.:salute:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
A white man in his 80s is the individual who apparently shot and seriously wounded Ralph Yarl, a Black teen, on April 13 in Kansas City, Missouri, according to a CNN review of property records, police statements and detention records.

CNN is not naming the man at this time, given he has not been charged.

Two representatives at the Kansas City Police Department detention unit read the man’s booking information to CNN over the phone. They confirmed the man who was booked on an investigation hold was a White man in his 80s and his home address matches the address where the shooting took place.

The representatives also noted he was taken into custody on April 13 just before midnight and was released less than two hours later at 1:24 a.m. on April 14.

Property records, and a neighbor who spoke to CNN, confirmed the man and his wife are the homeowners living at the shooting location.

Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves said in a Sunday news conference a “homeowner” was placed on a 24-hour investigation hold following the shooting. After consulting with the Clay County prosecutor’s office, the homeowner was released pending further investigation.

Police also said that they have to interview the victim, and collect other forensics.

CNN has not been able to reach the man for comment at this time. A lawyer was not listed in the booking report. CNN has requested the booking report and mug shot for the accused shooter, in addition to the incident report, but has not yet received it from the Kansas City Police Department.

Wounded teen released from hospital, newspaper reports​

Ralph was released from the hospital on Sunday, according to a report from The Kansas City Star, citing an interview with the teen’s father.

“He continues to improve. He’s responsive and he’s making good progress,” Paul Yarl told the newspaper.

After spending three nights in the hospital, Ralph is recovering at home, being cared for by his mother who is a nurse, the newspaper reported.

If this dude would have been bl---

I'm not even going to finish because y'all already know! :francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Its easy to talk about fire bombing and spraying houses up on the internet. And its even easier to try to shame/incite others to crash out. Are u or anyone else talking this shyt ready to show us how its done though? :martin:

Lead the way, General. After u.:salute:

I can’t lead a man who rather follow a woman’s words. Dead weight.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
What truly pisses me off is the flash mob shyt we saw in Chicago and Compton

It makes cacs fearful or fake fearful to shoot on sight

Prayers for the kid to recover
I agree

But what pisses me off even more is:

We can pull flashmobs and destroy property for
mass degeneracy but cant mob up to destroy a house where the resident tried to kill an innocent black kid

:snoop: we are LOST as a people.

And aint no saving us.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That's what you give a fukk about????

Lol some black people ain’t serious at all

Then you got fakkits like this

I agree

But what pisses me off even more is:

We can pull flashmobs and destroy property for
mass degeneracy but cant mob up to destroy a house where the resident tried to kill an innocent black kid

:snoop: we are LOST as a people.

And aint no saving us.
everyday that cac breathes is a failure on the boy family :scust:

Take some money out yall accounts by a ticket to KC and get on it then

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the first time I'm hearing this when I saw this thread. This shyt is pissed me off and mad as hell as fukk.:pacspit:

This is def racially motivated. This young kid rang the door bell, it's not like he tried to break in the house or something.

Anybody got any updates with this news?

THIS IS AMERKKKIA and never change :pacspit:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Cuz nikkas only have smoke for other nikkas
Let that been another breh who did this , his house and his grandmothers house would’ve been shot up by now.

:mjlol:

Foh! This talking point only applies to gang members. If a regular black kid got shot by a regular old black man, nothing would happen but it being played out in the court of law.