Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
22 minutes and no replies to this, huh?

guess 16 year old black kids arent as important as trehs, pawgs, and celeb gossip

drop the gofundme when it gets set up, OP. i'm going to donate
"PAWGs" come 1st to these clowns.

It could be a bytch in a klan robe and these c00ns would be like "She look like she working wit somethin under that robe":shaq:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
p*ssy shyt. You don't need 100% of no group to accomplish things. Not civil rights, not stealing Israel from Palestine, not none of those movements. A good 10% gets it done, the other 90% provide cover and monetary support.
Real fukkin talk. We gotta take a leaf out their own dirty playbook and "look out for eachother".

Plenty of ways to do that beside million man marching through the burbs and burning houses down. It sounds gratifying, and im sure it would feel that way. Until the fukkin national guard come in. Then all that does is put us all in one spot and give them a "reason".

Its like when we talk about logic vs emotion. We act on our righteous anger, we may be justified, but that dont mean shyt. Aint about right or wrong. Its more about smart vs impulsive.

This is why they go so hard to keep us at each others necks. Divide and conquer, splits our numbers AND fukks up our ability to strategize.

Daps
I can't believe the bullshyt being spewed in this thread. Talking bout we don't have the economic power to change laws, the self sufficiency to live without the oppressor so we need to keep quiet.

"Nikkas" crying they don't want to walk around hating cacs. The irony.

That's some p*ssy ass shyt. I swear I wish we had some type of CIA BLK that would take care of our enemies. It's exactly what wht folks do. You don't want to play ball they send in a squad to facilitate regime change.
That MFer gotta go to prison for that. There was another case that happened a few years back where a piece of shyt shot through the door and hit someone who knocked. A woman, I believe.

Gonna be a long couple of months while the justice system drags this out I imagine.
Yup, Renisha McBride in Dearborn hts just outside of Detroit. Murderer is doing 17 to 30 on 2nd degree murder charges.

This a$$hole should get the same, but will that community apply the pressure necessary.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its crazy how people try to quote black crime statisics like it means anything when a white person can just up and shoot someone in the face and not even be arrested. no trial or anything.

Meanwhile we got another thread of a black kid being drug out of his car and arrested because he ran out of a gas.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Real fukkin talk. We gotta take a leaf out their own dirty playbook and "look out for eachother".

Plenty of ways to do that beside million man marching through the burbs and burning houses down. It sounds gratifying, and im sure it would feel that way. Until the fukkin national guard come in. Then all that does is put us all in one spot and give them a "reason".

Its like when we talk about logic vs emotion. We act on our righteous anger, we may be justified, but that dont mean shyt. Aint about right or wrong. Its more about smart vs impulsive.

This is why they go so hard to keep us at each others necks. Divide and conquer, splits our numbers AND fukks up our ability to strategize.

Its easy to say that when you not there and its not your community. But some of yall lost the warrior within years ago.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That MFer gotta go to prison for that. There was another case that happened a few years back where a piece of shyt shot through the door and hit someone who knocked. A woman, I believe.

Gonna be a long couple of months while the justice system drags this out I imagine.
That was here, in Dearborn, chick crashed her car and was trying to get help, white dude shot her thru the door with a fukkin shotgun smh.

Pink bytch was arrested and charged immediately I think, and he was convicted and got a life sentence from what I remember.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Can't they match the shell casings with the house owners weapon? Highly curious what story he gave the police for shooting Ralph.