Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
22 minutes and no replies to this, huh?

guess 16 year old black kids arent as important as trehs, pawgs, and celeb gossip

drop the gofundme when it gets set up, OP. i'm going to donate
nikka stop worrying about what other people do when they post here. Some people not on, some people didn't see the thread, some people don't care regardless so fukking what? Make that mental its crazy in your head, say your 2 cents on the topic at hand and go about your day. Life too good to be worrying about other people and what thread they respond to.

Prayers to the kid and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Premeditated the moment he shot him again. He needs to be jailed and given life. Also the neighbors should be facing charges. Not surprised the cops ain't doing anything
Why tf should the neighbors be facing charges?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No offense to that mother going thru this, but my mama would be squading up the family and my friends and white man house woulda been surrounded by nikkas ready to kill by the next day.

As a family, we all agreed on this shyt. Cops or civilian, any racist white mfer gonna pay in the streets, not the system.

Then the police hunt down and kill all of your family members now whose gonna take care of you? Your hospital bills? Your (hopeful) recovery? Your mental and physical anguish?

That boy is seventeen years old and probably going to spend the rest of his life needing care and support. His mother belongs by his side, not “squading up” to ride out on some suicide mission.

What we as black people REALLY need and require (a black malitia) we’ll NEVER EVER get in this putrid Hell of a country.

We don’t belong here. Black people have NEVER belonged in America under the thumb of white supremacy. Its a goddamn miracle we’ve carved out the existence we’ve managed to but its still Hell on earth.

We need to get out out OUT

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

the fukk does the interracial relationship of an aunt to a Black minor shot in the head by a racist have to do with anything?

It is a non sequitur.

:francis: I personally wouldn't have said it aloud, but I see his point. Instead of getting offended at us for stating the obvious every time this happens (like Jamaican dude hunting in the woods with his cracker 'friends' and getting lynched), maybe listen to the ppl who survived with these psychos for 400 yrs.

Its like, ppl come here and we be like, its bears in the forest. They like, no, you paranoid, those are just big puppies, and youre culturally deficient for not snuggling up. Ok.

This shyt had me tight initially, now I'm still tight, but I'm feeling like, did the family even prepare him for this possibility? :what:I'm flabbergasted. I knew he was non fba, that was fine, but a zaddy-loving aunt who makes swirling her online identity is a huge hint that the family wasn't plugged into our social networks enough to be warned. Its like, ppl are purposefully delivering victims to these crackers. I don't understand. Even if you don't fw us like that, nobody noticed there were no other bp? Was that cause for alarm or nah? :dahell: I have real questions, child rearing questions, and you should too.

:mjcry: Its just sad. They owed that child better, at least a chance. Dont bring him (or birth him) in this racist ass country if you not gon prepare him properly. Thats fukked up. Like my mother used to say when ppl questioned why I was so well versed in sex ed matters, "you don't send a soldier to war without a gun."

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
That MFer gotta go to prison for that. There was another case that happened a few years back where a piece of shyt shot through the door and hit someone who knocked. A woman, I believe.

Gonna be a long couple of months while the justice system drags this out I imagine.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I used to listen to this man weekly and bought 2 of his documentary movies. Now I don't bother and this is why...

the fukk does the interracial relationship of an aunt to a Black minor shot in the head by a racist have to do with anything? Unfortunately I'm not surprised. This is the same man who used Ahmad Arberys corpse to promote "Ogun juice" and said Arbery may have lived if he'd had some of it.

Damn look at some of the comments in the tweet after, Tariq might really be an agent all the energy directed from the poor kid and WS to who his Aunt lays with.

Last edited:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I guess ill be the guy that says that house needs to be sprayed up :ufdup: :demonic:

Matter fact the whole block

God help me if this happened to my son.

I only have one so im good doing time, id barely be a functioning person after that anyway
It's funny how gang members will shoot up every block in the hood but wouldn't dare light up this cac's house

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Damn look at some of the comments in the tweet after, Tariq might really be an agent all the energy directed from the poor kid and WS to who his Aunt lays with.

Child made an honest mistake mixing up 115 av with 115 terrace which I have done with addresses many times as a postal worker,

Yet the topic his who is blowing his aunty's back out
Not even his own mother you know, his Aunt.
I wish I could shield my children from this cold hearted world we live in