Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Day by day its getting to the point that I want to just fight, cuss and burn shyt down.

We all we got man. And I dream the day we realize this, we can seperate and do for ourselves until this country learns to accept our existence.

I pray Maman Brigitte holds that child in her arms for healing, I pray Erzulie and Ogun help us when the war starts..

These black politicians have got to push forth black people bills of protection.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Maybe I’m triggered. A family member died under similar circumstances and nothing happened to the killer. Racist ass town with racist ass cops in VA. And she was only 17. Didn’t make the news. No headlines. No nothing.
:to:Damn sorry about that
for what it's worth rest in peace to her.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
National attention as in federal charges. Civil rights violations. This should be a no brainer.

You know how many instances like this happen every year in small towns, but never get heard about? I grew up in the south. shyt like this isn’t knew to me. Small towns bury shyt like this.

At the end of the day, TLR doesn’t know what it wants to be. One minute it’s dogs vs cats. The next minute it’s PAWGS and trannies. Then you post some real shyt and expect everyone to fall in line with the pivot.

My cousin was killed in 1998 by a white man in VA under similar circumstances. He didn’t even get arrested. So this story is personal and if anyone should be upset, it’s me. But I digress.
so people calling attention to it is a good thing, sharing it with others, so the government is forced to react, i don't see how that isn't connecting in your brain.

everyone on the coli isn't on your same social media feed, there is no harm being done by sharing the information here. it's not like people are being forced to watch a video of the police murdering someone before they can click to the next page. it's people sharing a current event.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
When being individualistic and only worrying about 'you and yours', goes wrong. I give up.
Im sorry breh, these people could’ve had SuperPACs, construction companies, funding campaigns etc etc, but they don’t group up with eachother. All these ex and current athletes and in entertainers all around, inside the main city and in the metro area and nothing. They all D9 mother fukkers in frats too. So they supposed to be super secret Illuminati ass brothers and sisters. Yet, It’s the middle easterners building this shyt and having the all the shops. We need more than just Sevananda and strip clubs but these nikkas refuse to create institutions even though they have the capital.

Our billionaires are all for show too. No supercomputers like Aladdin, quantum engineering, AI development, revolutionary software or hardware innovation. Just Diddy pushing Ciroc, and creating side babies. What a joke.

They not gonna help us. Kyrie might tho. He be giving money to gofundmes but thats as far as it goes

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Castle doctrine doesn't protect you when you shoot someone who has not posed a threat.
hes a peckerwood the whole neighborhood is on code..

how many honkies have killed us because they feared for their lives..

he had trespassing signs

he was living for shyt like this

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
hes a peckerwood the whole neighborhood is on code..

how many honkies have killed us because they feared for their lives..

he had trespassing signs

he was living for shyt like this
I don't doubt that but Missouri law disputes the castle doctrine claim

He should be charged with attempted murder, given no bail and stripped of all weapons

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't doubt that but Missouri law disputes the castle doctrine claim

He should be charged with attempted murder, given no bail and stripped of all weapons

we will see how this plays out because every neighbor they tried to interview is backing him...them hoes on code..

they can have a neighborhood meeting come up with shyt to protect him n lie on lil dude

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
you hope this gets national attention but you don't want anyone to talk about it?

i swear to god you are fukking retarded
Or he’s a racist cac that knows exactly what he’s doing:sas2: I remember he was pissed a artist used his own money to create a statue of George Floyd, the way he was going on you would have thought somebody made a statue of his mama bussing it open:mjpls:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
@Afro
@Rick Fox at UNC
@JayGatsby

Why would you dap this? You want it to get national attention, but you don't think we should share the story on the internet?
Dude is coming from a place of mental exhaustion from seeing these stories day in and out every week for decades on end.

At best, a couple go to jail and everyone forgets until the next one.

At worst, nothing happens and the murder/murders get to go home to their families untouched.

I think I tapped out after the Amber Guyger bytch who shot dude in his own apartment and watched folks hugging and shyt.

I can't give half daps and I don't completely agree, but I respect where he is coming from. It's a cycle and for many, it's an emotionally tiring one.

These days I just donate to the GoFundMe and KIM.

Last edited: