"Black girls who only date black men are usually the least educated" Luchini

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another Coli thread bashing Black Women.

The Coli never fails to :skip: me. :heh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meeting new people and dating new people ain't the same thing. Either way, what Luch said was stupid. What you are saying is more logical but it's basically what she is saying but with more intelligence. Still stupid.

Where are you getting this info? From your anus?

lol this is generally true across the board. Not every intelligent/well educated person is irreligious, but the majority are by the numbers.

Things can differ from culture to culture, but there's a reason why academia tends to be flooded with non-believers.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Contrary to your belief They do have black phd's :beli:

That dude is absolutely one of the worst posters on here I swear.

These preconceived notions about a persons education level being related to personal preference in the opposite sex is dumb. I, for example graduated from college, have a good job and I love black women. I'm not some self hating c00n, I appreciate all women but I've only seriously dated black women. I peeped this a while ago that a lot of white girls date black dudes simply because their parents tell them not to. There are many that simply dont care honestly, but please dont bring education and intelligence into the discussion because that's unproven as hell and is most likely your own way of justifying what you do. Just dont try to change the script when you see a guy or girls of the same race that you like with another person of the opposite race. Just look at him or her and say that person is too smart for me:skip: