"Black girls who only date black men are usually the least educated" Luchini

Ginger

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sometimes you don't have much in common with members of your own "race". and if you're talking about people who date within their own race exclusively as a result of ethnic scarcity (to create a term), then obviously I've created a caveat... not ALL people who date only in their race are ignorant however it is an act of ignorance of some kind to ignore other partners simply based on their race

I agree with what you said about sometimes not having anything in common with people of your own race. I feel that way a lot.

But I don't believe that people who date exclusively in their race are acting out of ignorance. Not everyone who dates their own race is a racist or a bigot. Some people are just more physically attracted to their own kind. I don't see anything wrong with that. People have been dating people of their own race since like forever. I don't believe that you have to harbor some type of ignorance to be attracted to a woman or man who looks like you. Its actually the norm to date people of your own race.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Let me get this straight......

You answered the thread, even though there is no proof that the comment was even made:mindblown:

Are you that desperate to strike up a conversation.....:what:

Haha, Malcolm is the goat troll because no matter how obvious his shyt is, nikkas will still take the bait. I salute that nikka for exposing the dumb ass sheep nikkas on here.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I agree with what you said about sometimes not having anything in common with people of your own race. I feel that way a lot.

But I don't believe that people who date exclusively in their race are acting out of ignorance. Not everyone who dates their own race is a racist or a bigot. Some people are just more physically attracted to their own kind. I don't see anything wrong with that. People have been dating people of their own race since like forever. I don't believe that you have to harbor some type of ignorance to be attracted to a woman or man who looks like you. Its actually the norm to date people of your own race.

can you pls elaborate more on this topic

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
fukk it since someone dapped the post. :heh:

If you personally know 20 phd's black or white more props to you! But that is a fallible way to validate your point.

I'm not trying to make a point with that statement.

I'm only saying that if you aren't surrounded by an immense amount of highly educated black people, how can you speak on their habits/wants/ideals.

Most black people I know who are highly educated, date black. It's only a very small group of highly educated black people dating white in comparison to that same constituency dating white. When you look at these studies, you have to be able to evaluate the language they use and decipher it, most people can't:

"Educated blacks are more likely to marry interracially" does not equal "Most black people who are educated will date interracially". Those are 2 different statements. What it means is "The interracial marriage rates for blacks increases with more education, meaning it's more likely to happen with more education". Not that most educated blacks are dating interracially. Again, 2 different statements.

And also, more educated by who's standards? American standards? Oh, the same standards all the armchair revolutionaries on here like to disregard when it's convenient. :skip:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
f1mf40.jpg

Ginger

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
USA
can you pls elaborate more on this topic

People who date people of their own race are not always doing it for racist reasons. Most people gravitate to their own "kind." It's normal to be attracted to someone who looks like you and who may or may not have more in common with you.

What I find amusing is that white people who exclusively date and are attracted to other whites are always called racist. But blacks who exclusively date and are attracted to other black are practically never called racist. Something is wrong with that. I don't believe either group is racist for wanting to date people who look similar to them.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How long we gonna pretend that TS and luchini not the same person? :aicmon:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the most ignorant quotes I've ever come across.

Why not mention the other side of the coin - the Sargent Willie Pete and "Black Women's Empowerment" types (those who only date interracially out of internalized racism and stereotypes about their own people)?