"Black girls who only date black men are usually the least educated" Luchini

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
She's right. The more educated you are REGARDLESS of race the more open you are to dating outside your race. White women who are more open to dating outside the race are more likely to be more educated as well. The same goes for men too.

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
That is far from the truth. Women will date what interest them breh. IQ has nothing to do with it. Luch says whatever seems fitting to fit her propaganda.

I dont think its a matter of IQ its a matter of education, the experience of university too lends itself to broadening your horizons in terms of interracial relationships... i've seen straight becky white girls cuddling up with east indian dudes with the whole turban and everything... you would never see that anywhere else.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
izsEJWzUlxG2g.gif
I didn't "do" anything.

That is far from the truth. Women will date what interest them breh. IQ has nothing to do with it. Luch says whatever seems fitting to fit her propaganda.
Correlation is not causation. Fact is the animosity between the races is mostly due to ignorance. People who are more open to new cultures, customs, traveling and meeting and learning about new people are more likely to be more intelligent. People who are more intelligent are more likely to not be religious. It's not cause and effect. Some things just have the tendency to come with the package.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

izsEJWzUlxG2g.gif
I didn't "do" anything.

Correlation is not causation. Fact is the animosity between the races is mostly due to ignorance. People who are more open to new cultures, customs, traveling and meeting and learning about new people are more likely to be more intelligent. People who are more intelligent are more likely to not be religious. It's not cause and effect. Some things just have the tendency to come with the package.

Meeting new people and dating new people ain't the same thing. Either way, what Luch said was stupid. What you are saying is more logical but it's basically what she is saying but with more intelligence. Still stupid.

People who are more intelligent are more likely to not be religious.
Where are you getting this info? From your anus?

Ginger

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
USA
I agree with her. Any woman who dates exclusively in her own race because of her racial views is usually not that intelligent. Same with men who only date in their racial group because of their perceived views of their own superiority.

I disagree. Most people who date within their race don't do it because of racial views or superiority, they do it because they think they have more in common with people of their own race or because they find them attractive.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I disagree. Most people who date within their race don't do it because of racial views or superiority, they do it because they think they have more in common with people of their own race or because they find them attractive.

Sometimes you don't have much in common with members of your own "race". and if you're talking about people who date within their own race exclusively as a result of ethnic scarcity (to create a term), then obviously I've created a caveat... not ALL people who date only in their race are ignorant however it is an act of ignorance of some kind to ignore other partners simply based on their race

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Meeting new people and dating new people ain't the same thing. Either way, what Luch said was stupid. What you are saying is more logical but it's basically what she is saying but with more intelligence. Still stupid.

Where are you getting this info? From your anus?

Exactly where Mist get 50% of his facts from. :skip:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Usual malc troll thread, but y'all up in here havin' a c00n party. :childplease:

Now you have to be less educated to want to be with someone of your race. :what:

Fact of the matter is, most of y'all didn't grow up around a good number of educated black people, otherwise you'd see that idea is BS.

If you don't personally know over +20 black people with Ph.Ds, I'mma need you to sit down in the corner and be quiet. :childplease:

There are more educated people who are dating interracially, but choosing not to engage in the disregarding of the shedding of your ancestors' blood for the privilege of others doesn't equate to less education/ignorance. Education is not why people date interracially, even though it happens. It's not a causing factor, just a trait.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Usual malc troll thread, but y'all up in here havin' a c00n party. :childplease:

Now you have to be less educated to want to be with someone of your race. :what:

Fact of the matter is, most of y'all didn't grow up around a good number of educated black people, otherwise you'd see that idea is BS.

If you don't personally know over +20 black people with Ph.Ds, I'mma need you to sit down in the corner and be quiet. :childplease:

There are more educated people who are dating interracially, but choosing not to engage in the disregarding of the shedding of your ancestors' blood for the privilege of others doesn't equate to less education/ignorance. Education is not why people date interracially, even though it happens. It's not a causing factor, just a trait.

If you personally know 20 phd's black or white more props to you! But that is a fallible way to validate your point.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
addicted stays acting bougie all day

nikka dont u live in newark and live with mom