Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Everybody does shyt like this on stage if yall been to a recent graduation.:mjpls:

No nikka.... no. Some of you all need to list schools you are describing with these claims because... twerking and throwings singles is NOT happening at my graduation or any I have been too.... Some community college shyt there...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go to a college that advertises on television brehettes.
This.
Everybody does shyt like this on stage if yall been to a recent graduation.:mjpls:
I've been to three college graduations in the past three days, two public colleges and one smaller private school.
Only four kids did nonsense like this, two of them were Ques and first-gen, one guy had just been there for 7 years, and one was some woman who REALLY wanted attention. They were all Black of course.
I thought it was the Berkeley college of music.
That's what I was thinking, but that's Berklee? I'd never heard of this school.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I always wonder why people would do stuff like when their family is around, shyt is weird. At the same time you paid enough money and as long as those holds are cleared the diploma is yours, so it’s your time to wild out on the jumbotron lol

Graduation can be boring, people busting out dance moves and gimmicks can liven things up :hubie:

Idk about that making it rain on stage though, government might bring that up when it’s time to collect :whoa: