Black folks, do you consider Charlize Theron African-American?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

i know the difference between continents and countries, you're caught up arguing something i never said.

She is African, the fact she doesn't fit your idea of what an African is doesn't negate that.

why even argue that "your ancestors can be traced back to Africa" point when it's a general agreement that Human Life started in Africa?

You've gotta be trolling at this point. No human being can be this fukking dumb.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Free Post

:shaq:

tumblr_m90udlQEdJ1qivd1ao1_500.gif

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
are Chinese people not Asian?

You do realize that someone can be a Chinese national and not be of Asian right? Well, maybe not China cuz they don't play that shyt. :laugh:

But Idris Alba is British but he is not European. Just like Charlize Theron is South African but not African.

There is a difference between countries and continents.

IDK if your inability to understand this is more comical or baffling.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel ya breh

I don't consider myself African American, because the reality is that any of us that were born here and have descendants who were slaves have white blood in us. None of us are 100% African. The reason a majority of us are shades lighter than our African brethren.

I'm Black American to keep it simple because the truth is I don't know my ancestry past my great great grandparents.
be careful with that,theres plenty africans that are lighter than me breh not all of them are black as coal they come in many shades just like us yet arent necessarily mixed or have white blood.genetics is a funny thing

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You do realize that someone can be a Chinese national and not be of Asian right? Well, maybe not China cuz they don't play that shyt. :laugh:

But Idris Alba is British but he is not European. Just like Charlize Theron is South African but not African.

There is a difference between countries and continents.

IDK if your inability to understand this is more comical or baffling.

the fact you still dont get i never once compared countries or continents 100 replies later is amazing.

Your Image of what an African is≠ the only definition of what an African is.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
this is why i prefer to be called black instead of african-american

truthfully those cacs in Johannesburg are more African than we are.​

Nope, they're perpetrating colonizing cacs. No white man has ever done the continent of Africa any good, only evil, they don't deserve the title of being "African". They are mad savages that stole our land, culture and identity from us. fukk each and every last :merchant: living in the motherland.

Euro CACS :pacspit:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

the fact you still dont get i never once compared countries or continents 100 replies later is amazing.

Your Image of what an African is≠ the only definition of what an African is.

You have done it in tons of posts without realizing it. That's what's so funny/pitiful.

Here's just one example:

In response to me asking why there are no "South American Americans" you said...

there are Cambodian Americans,Japanese-Americans, French-Americans,Italian-Americans, Brazilian-Americans etc.

but we gon act like you dont know any of these existed.

someone from South Africa... is an African :dry:

I was talking about a CONTINENT and you responded telling me about COUNTRIES.

This would lead one to believe you don't know the difference between the 2. Coupled with all the other asinine stuff you'd said, one would be lead to believe that you really are dumb enough to not know the difference.

:yeshrug: