Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Gravity

Banned
Daps
guess in living color made you mad back in the day, huh? Probably the worse skit of all-times, right? lol. c'on!!!

enhanced-buzz-2038-1373414176-0.jpg
How about you stop doing your best impersonation of that character and speak clearly so that I understand what you're Actually tryin to say here?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about you stop doing your best impersonation of that character and speak clearly so that I understand what you're Actually tryin to say here?

I'm not the one impersonating a clown brotha from the early 90's....That's you, bruh!!! Take off the kufi and get a grip.

or is it all a conspiracy? hahaha.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
since when is militant and pro-black the same?

Thelma was pro-black. Michael was nick named the "militant midget" as he could not get down if his ice cream was not brown!!!
Breh I don't know what your argument is but I assume you think date/marry with in your race is "militant".

Is that what your trying to say?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So trends and what's in STYLE should determine principle. That is one of the weakest points I've read in a while. Retarded logic.

"IT's 2050 and everybody's jumping off the bridge, so stop worrying about them jumping off the bridge and causing problems with their injuries. They're only breaking one leg, it's 2050 get over it."

you being divisive...was a joke, is a joke, and will be a joke. Take ya bean pies and get off the corner....you ain't kickin' knowledge!

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
And one more thing, I'm really getting sick and tired of black people and other minorities who feel compelled to shame white people for their racism (as if it's not to be expected) while still trying to warm up to them and be accepted by them. What's the point? They don't like you. You can point a mirror in their face all you want...they still will never accept you. I notice this mentality is prevalent amongst these 90s babies....so fukking stupid.
Dont lump us all in:whoa:
Tbh i don't know about c00n 90's babies in NY but i expect that number to be high but a lot of nikkas down here don't fukk with whites like that. Even at the PWI I go to most nikkas hang out exclusively with black people and shyt.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I don't know what your argument is but I assume you think date/marry with in your race is "militant".

Is that what your trying to say?

stop!!!!

you are dismissing racial complaint from a lady because she is involved with a white dude. Her complaints are supposedly only valid if she is with a black man. that's lame and played out!....go back to the 90's!

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
this I disagree with, there's nothing wrong with speaking proper english, or even more than a few languages. Black people need to stop celebrating being limited.
Homie i hear you about black folks looking down on talking proper, i really do but their is a difference between talking white and talking proper. The ol feminist bed wench is talking white, If you would've put a blindfold over me before watching the video i would've thought she was white:yeshrug:. It's not that she was speaking proper, its that she uses the same tone and vocal mannerisms of the same white folk she was getting at in the video.:yeshrug:Im not hating cause i know that some nikkas have been around nothing but cacs in their life but the way she talks will assault the average black persons ear.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My Comment & her response

:francis:These hoes don't listen
What did she say that's wrong breh. Look, if she stay in her lane and don't do the Black Lives Matter white supremacist shuffle, I don't have an issue with her personally

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm not the one impersonating a clown brotha from the early 90's....That's you, bruh!!! Take off the kufi and get a grip.

or is it all a conspiracy? hahaha.
The whole gist of that skit is to make fun of brothers in jail who read dictionaries and use the words that they learn completely out of context to the point where they don't even make sense. I haven't used any unnecessarily big words out of context so I'm confused why you're even coming at me like this. Whatever you think of my position regarding this topic you'd be lying if you said that you can't understand what I've said. I can only assume that you're a fukking idiot.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont lump us all in:whoa:
Tbh i don't know about c00n 90's babies in NY but i expect that number to be high but a lot of nikkas down here don't fukk with whites like that. Even at the PWI I go to most nikkas hang out exclusively with black people and shyt.

please, you rarely experiencing racism until you get to the corporate world. cut the crap! Are their racist fools at a pwi institution?...of course, but they ain't trying to be around you. The career world is the difference as a lot of liberal whites that smoke weed and blast rap "grow up" and turn conservative/systematic.

college is about drinking, tailgating, and chilling and white women tend to be the most ridiculous in said department. Post college is when white women lose their luster as they turn to box wine suckas instead of the keg stand girls.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole gist of that skit is to make fun of brothers in jail who read dictionaries and use the words that they learn completely out of context to the point where they don't even make sense. I haven't used any unnecessarily big words out of context so I'm confused why you're even coming at me like this. Whatever you think of my position regarding this topic you'd be lying if you said that you can't understand what I've said. I can only assume that you're a fukking idiot.

so what was the kufi about in the skit? what was the conspiracy theory talk in the skit about?

...you're too funny!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
so what was the kufi about in the skit? what was the conspiracy theory talk in the skit about?

...you're too funny!
The fukk is wrong with you? Do you disagree with my state that you can't be pro black while with a white person or what? Get to the point geek.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
please, you rarely experiencing racism until you get to the corporate world. cut the crap! Are their racist fools at a pwi institution?...of course, but they ain't trying to be around you. The career world is the difference as a lot of liberal whites that smoke weed and blast rap "grow up" and turn conservative/systematic.

college is about drinking, tailgating, and chilling and white women tend to be the most ridiculous in said department. Post college is when white women lose their luster as they turn to box wine suckas instead of the keg stand girls.
:heh:First off what does your post have to do with mine besides college, i wasn't even talking about racism, i think you just want to hear yourself talk nikka
Second, rarely experiencing racism til you get to the corporate world:heh: nikka you sheltered as fukk:heh: