Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie i hear you about black folks looking down on talking proper, i really do but their is a difference between talking white and talking proper. The ol feminist bed wench is talking white, If you would've put a blindfold over me before watching the video i would've thought she was white:yeshrug:. It's not that she was speaking proper, its that she uses the same tone and vocal mannerisms of the same white folk she was getting at in the video.:yeshrug:Im not hating cause i know that some nikkas have been around nothing but cacs in their life but the way she talks will assault the average black persons ear.

proper pronunciation of words and proper annunciation is talking white? you can make a case about vocal tonalities....but that's just bad speech that should have been worked out in high school speech class. On average black people talk faster, glide through words, or have a deeper tone than the dictionary.com pronunciation. However, for white people in the deep south I need that bouncy ball...can't understand a word that comes out their mouth...so it's no wonder they can't a job and support trump,lol.

I watch the show swamp people...those white women do not sound like said black girl or a stereotypical white person at all. white people make fun of the valley girl accent all the time!!!!...white people don't even talk in that valley girl manner to be honest. Valley girl talk is actually preppy...not white, huge difference.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
stop!!!!

you are dismissing racial complaint from a lady because she is involved with a white dude. Her complaints are supposedly only valid if she is with a black man. that's lame and played out!....go back to the 90's!
Breh get that dumb "pro-black is so 90's" shyt the fukk outta here with yo lame ass. You thinking is was just a fad shows how full of shyt you are.

And your stupid ass is using that living in color skit wrong, that character have nothing to do with being pro-black. You must be a cac.:rudy:

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
proper pronunciation of words and proper annunciation is talking white? you can make a case about vocal tonalities....but that's just bad speech that should have been worked out in high school speech class. On average black people talk faster, glide through words, or have a deeper tone than the dictionary.com pronunciation. However, for white people in the deep south I need that bouncy ball...can't understand a word that comes out their mouth...so it's no wonder they can't a job and support trump,lol.

I watch the show swamp people...those white women do not sound like said black girl or a stereotypical white person at all. white people make fun of the valley girl accent all the time!!!!...white people don't even talk in that valley girl manner to be honest. Valley girl talk is actually preppy...not white, huge difference.
Those valley girls are white :yeshrug:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:First off what does your post have to do with mine besides college, i wasn't even talking about racism, i think you just want to hear yourself talk nikka
Second, rarely experiencing racism til you get to the corporate world:heh: nikka you sheltered as fukk:heh:

you said that you stick only to black people! you tell me what that means?!?....that implies their may be racism at your pwi as it is hard to avoid a majority.

in college you got police racism and that type of stuff...but you not heavy hit with the social aspect until post college when you trying to get a grown-up check. well, I damn near stay mad a white people in the corporate world...college was good times though.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those valley girls are white :yeshrug:

aight...if that's your point. I'm just saying that voice is frowned upon from all races!!!! haha.

but how many white girls speak in that tone? just the preppy ones that are subject of ridicule from whites as american princesses.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
you said that you stick only to black people! you tell me what that means?!?....that implies their may be racism at your pwi as it is hard to avoid a majority.

in college you got police racism and that type of stuff...but you not heavy hit with the social aspect until post college when you trying to get a grown-up check. well, I damn near stay mad a white people in the corporate world...college was good times though.
Me sticking to black people means that i naturally gravitate and feel comfortable around black people, people will naturally gravitate towards others that look like them:yeshrug:
Unfortunately, the social aspect is felt way before the corporate world, stuff like growing up in the hood, black schools lacking funding and adequate resources, police harassment, etc are all social aspects of racism that are felt before the corporate and a lot of these can even prevent you from going into the corporate world:yeshrug:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is wrong with you? Do you disagree with my state that you can't be pro black while with a white person or what? Get to the point geek.

what's your definition of a militant?

pro-black and militant are not synonymous to me. Don't front for people on this board...your divisiveness/anarchist nature has been exposed numerous times and brothas/sistas ain't trying to hear your crazy logic. Go talk w/ those black Israelite's walking the streets all day and not working.

you can't sell your garbage here. I was born in the mid 80's....I seen your persona real-life and it's was pushed out of our communities for a reason. Take your kufi, take your bean pie, & take your paper home...stop harassing the people.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what's your definition of a militant?

pro-black and militant are not synonymous to me. Don't front for people on this board...your divisiveness/anarchist nature has been exposed numerous times and brothas/sistas ain't trying to hear your crazy logic. Go talk w/ those black Israelite's walking the streets all day and not working.

you can't sell your garbage here. I was born in the mid 80's....I seen your persona real-life and it's was pushed out of our communities for a reason. Take your kufi, take your bean pie, & take your paper home...stop harassing the people.
988167910c09b7ce29b09c3a66a15b85.jpg

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me sticking to black people means that i naturally gravitate and feel comfortable around black people, people will naturally gravitate towards others that look like them:yeshrug:
Unfortunately, the social aspect is felt way before the corporate world, stuff like growing up in the hood, black schools lacking funding and adequate resources, police harassment, etc are all social aspects of racism that are felt before the corporate and a lot of these can even prevent you from going into the corporate world:yeshrug:

hmmm...maybe that's true in kindergarten. but that's low level social interaction imo...so it will be agree to disagree for me. That assumes race brings about commonality outside of the struggle and some family stuff.

growing up I had a collective feel of white people in gov or the police being skewed against me. However, I didn't feel a 18-22yr old white kid without political/job power that parties very often in college is against me or has something over me academically or financially. but the white dudes in the corporate world have power over the pay/jobs and I'm vastly unequal in that arena other things remaining the same...and my social interaction with white people is strained compared to college because of such garbage.

Hell lots of black people might appreciate white people in the corporate world more than any other time in their lives.... and become cool with white folks. I pretty much only say what's up to black people at work...even talk to the blacks changing the waste basket to talk some sports, talk something funny, or talk politics. I'm 12yrs removed from being a college freshman and many yrs removed from white folks of my teens years and a lot of those people shifted themselves where I'm not going to be cool with them at all as that change to conservative is not for me.

Once Obama got in office white people in general started getting on my nerves as Facebook became toxic. And then Obama's 2nd term when the highly publicized black killing kicked into gear white people are siding with the same pigs they were against during the partying and weed smoke days in college.

Kanye says George Bush doesn't care about black people = white people nod
Obama get in office = hell starts breaking lose and agendas pop up

Hell the day Obama got elected...white police pulled me over 11am accusing he of hitting the white lines on the highway twice and got his nose all up in my whip and talking about driving 500miles is a long way for college and asking me If I had drugs/weapons as people like to do illegal activity on the interstate etc. Pig was mad Obama won and I know it!!! And that trickled down to general white people being mad at black people beyond the usual police, usual gov, and usual corporations being racist/bias.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Enjoy yourself conspiracy brother!!! you probably get a hard-on every time race comes up so you can interject your ridiculous theories. Black people been there and done that....we moved on! Jim Jones had to smack off Nas kufi when he started talking that mess.... and jay-z had to tell Nas to stop kickin' that wino/no-job-having knowledge.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Enjoy yourself conspiracy brother!!! you probably get a hard-on every time race comes up so you can interject your ridiculous theories. Black people been there and done that....we moved on! Jim Jones had to smack off Nas kufi when he started talking that mess.... and jay-z had to tell Nas to stop kickin' that wino/no-job-having knowledge.

Hat exactly is the conspiracy theory?