Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight.
When a known racist white man calls out and mocks feminism, you guys have the ability to put his feelings aside about race, and agree with him.

But a black woman being married to a white man is too much to handle for you to put your feelings about interracial relationships aside, and listen to her point?

Nobody disagreed with her point, but her hypocrisy is the 2 ton elephant to her point the 400lb gorilla, so we talk about the elephant...capish!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly you guys are being ignorant. You can be in interracial relationship and still be pro black. It's not like they have to be mutually exclusive. You have no clue of much the partner that isn't black supports or is learning about the movement. Secondly if you ever had relationships you like and you fall for people for pretty much every reason except race. This isn't being a KKK member but marrying a black women which fundamentally undercuts and contradicts a stance. It's about acknowledging the black community needs support, fighters, and advocates but just cause you date somebody that isn't black does not mean you support it any less.
:umad:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh to some of these chicks pro-black means to unite all races, genders, and sexuality.:dead:

They fukking retarded and need to be but on blast every time:camby:

Like this one:Troll:

Since when dating/marrying your own means your anti-white?

That's one of the lamest deflects y'all c00n ass swirling worshipers go to when trying to justify dating white people but still wanna call yourself pro-black

I don't know why breh don't post in these type of threads as he use to?

Nikka always drop some heat in these types of threads:pachaha:

since when is militant and pro-black the same?

Thelma was pro-black. Michael was nick named the "militant midget" as he could not get down if his ice cream was not brown!!!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So you have no actual rebuttal. So it's just not possible in your stupid world for somebody to be pro black but have a meaningful relationship with someone outside of there race. This would include friendships and intimate relationships.
A meaningful friendship with a whites person while being pro black? Ok. Marrying and starting a family with a white person while being pro-black? No. Being pro black means to be pro black unity. How can you be for black unity while being with a whites person?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A meaningful friendship with a whites person while being pro black? Ok. Marrying and starting a family with a white person while being pro-black? No. Being pro black means to be pro black unity. How can you be for black unity while being with a whites person?

guess in living color made you mad back in the day, huh? Probably the worse skit of all-times, right? lol. c'on!!!

enhanced-buzz-2038-1373414176-0.jpg

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't believe brotha's are up here sounding like nas!....kufi's need to be smacked off like it's 2003!

But at least Nas was smart enough to realize he needs to go back to Africa to build business and airways. it's hard for blacks to get resources, funding, and lack of gov lobbyist in the USA.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sorta get where she's coming from. its like non-black people who speak up for and agree with black people fighting for thier rights, but the reality is if you're in an interracial relationship (especially with a white person) you should just stfu about black issues because it's just not a good look. :yeshrug:

you look crazy holding up the black power fist with your Malcolm x t shirt on repeating Dr. Umar Johnson viewpoints with a white man on your arm.

I prefer to marry and have kids with a black woman. If I somehow met the absolute most perfect white woman and chose to be with her I'd stop posting on the coli, and damn sure would'nt be on social media and YouTube promoting pro-black extremist views. :yeshrug:

exactly, just ride the bench

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, just ride the bench

that shtick got played out in the 90's!!! you just get let out?!?!
hqdefault.jpg

if you are being mistreated by someone cause you black just like other blacks since when do you not call things out?!?! white women don't even call out white men, the call out "all men".... so at least a black woman assigns race to said oppressor.

Take the kufi off, cut off the locks...and go get a job! get ya life back! stop worrying about Kim Reese dating Freddie's cousin!!!! it's old.
tumblr_nrc6w24O4n1qfglhoo9_r1_250.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@BlackPearl is gonna hate me for it but she has becoming an elite poster since she's stop stripping. She can say she has always been the same person and that I am a judgemental a$$hole and that might be true but she was a jaded ass poster, now she's becoming the new Elle Driver. She always was intelligent and kind but damn, this person she is now is not what she was.

Anyway, keep up the great posting. I am very impressed

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shtick got played out in the 90's!!! you just get let out?!?!
hqdefault.jpg

if you are being mistreated by someone cause you black just like other blacks since when do you not call things out?!?! white women don't even call out white men, the call out "all men".... so at least a black woman assigns race to said oppressor.

Take the kufi off, cut off the locks...and go get a job! get ya life back! stop worrying about Kim Reese dating Freddie's cousin!!!! it's old.
tumblr_nrc6w24O4n1qfglhoo9_r1_250.png

So trends and what's in STYLE should determine principle. That is one of the weakest points I've read in a while. Retarded logic.

"IT's 2050 and everybody's jumping off the bridge, so stop worrying about them jumping off the bridge and causing problems with their injuries. They're only breaking one leg, it's 2050 get over it."