Black feminist confronts racist white feminist

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
either way, she's done more good for the black community than 99.9% of the men denouncing her on this website so its silly to try to take that away from her simply because she's a feminist or in an interracial relationship.
:yeshrug:
that's like me calling people hypocrites for living in a house and speaking against chronic homelessness when I don't do shyt for the homeless.
:skip:
:mjlol: And what exactly is good ?

Crying on a video like a clown?

Has the white woman been fired ?

Is the black woman not still working for them ?

:mjlol:

That's the problem with black people these days, get behind a keyboard and talk about race and then think they've done something to affect the dynamic of race relations. Gotta be the most passive form of activism I've ever seen but I see you're one of this easily impressed ass nikkas.

Thia bytch only angered by racism that affects her, and even then, it's hardly the worst form of racism you could go through.

I don't make the claim to be a proper activist, but a woman who simply talks behind a keyboard ain't putting I more work than I am :mjlol:
Exactly, bruh. Even in the video she says that she tries to be peppy so she doesn't come off as the angry black girl. She gives no damn about black people. She cares only about herself and fitting in with cacs. :heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You know how cacs are. They only care about shyt when it benefits them:heh:

I think it was on the huffington post. Her husband name is Patric I believe
Word, you cant even say he is down for the cause if he had to be forced to support and even then he isnt putting in work for the black community just by doing that.

He needs to check his people.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How can a lot of these bytches be pro black when they can't even be comfortable around black people:mjlol:
Some of them be tokens their whole entire lives but at some point they get a wake up call yet they still hang out exclusively with white people

This

I hate when these fake activist think they're actually doing pro-black shyt by speaking out beyond the keyboard with no effect on fixing racism

When most likely these fake ass online activist will be more scared to be around black people than white people:mjlol:

Okay y'all. I had to go back in cause these comments have too much truth behind them.

I remember back in January I was walking back to my apartment from the bar. I see this 120 pound soaking wet #newblack wearing skinny jeans, a jean jacket, and some chuck taylors walking towards me on the sidewalk with his asian girlfriend (I guess he was trying to bring her back to his place). I guess I was looking sort of "thuggish" wearing my air jordan cement 3s, a pair of grey camo pants, a north face jacket, and my bones snapback on. I just go to my pocket to grab my phone...and all of a sudden this breh gets visibly shook (he probably thought I was gonna rob em or something) and directs his girl to the other side of the street just so they don't cross my path.

Yes, that's right, this black man was scared to walk towards me...and probably took an extra 15 minutes out of their way to go home just so they wouldn't cross my path on the sidewalk.

My point being most of these suburban newblacks have internalized stereotypes made by whites of black people as violent, criminal, unsafe, etc....I mean, I expect that from non-black people cause in general we're just more dynamic and intimidating looking than other races...but from black people? SMFH. :martin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol: And what exactly is good ?

Crying on a video like a clown?

Has the white woman been fired ?

Is the black woman not still working for them ?

That's the problem with black people these days, get behind a keyboard and talk about race and then think they've done something to affect the dynamic of race relations. Gotta be the most passive form of activism I've ever seen but I see you're one of this easily impressed ass nikkas.

Thia bytch only angered by racism that affects her, and even then, it's hardly the worst form of racism you could go through.

I don't make the claim to be a proper activist, but a woman who simply talks behind a keyboard ain't putting I more work than I am :mjlol:
And now this comment....

Too true. This goes back to what @MooseMouthMthafuga was saying.

I don't understand how writing think pieces on black issues for websites like Huff Post or Jezebel/XOJane that have a majority white readership or making tumblr/twitter/facebook posts is even considered constructive in the fight towards racial justice/equality....it's really the bare minimum and the most simple form of "activism".

It's tolerated and accepted because it still is about pandering to the status quo for inclusion and has no desire to build institutions and industries that will benefit black people as a collective.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And one more thing, I'm really getting sick and tired of black people and other minorities who feel compelled to shame white people for their racism (as if it's not to be expected) while still trying to warm up to them and be accepted by them. What's the point? They don't like you. You can point a mirror in their face all you want...they still will never accept you. I notice this mentality is prevalent amongst these 90s babies....so fukking stupid.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Okay y'all. I had to go back in cause these comments have too much truth behind them.

I remember back in January I was walking back to my apartment from the bar. I see this 120 pound soaking wet #newblack wearing skinny jeans, a jean jacket, and some chuck taylors walking towards me on the sidewalk with his asian girlfriend (I guess he was trying to bring her back to his place). I guess I was looking sort of "thuggish" wearing my air jordan cement 3s, a pair of grey camo pants, a north face jacket, and my bones snapback on. I just go to my pocket to grab my phone...and all of a sudden this breh gets visibly shook (he probably thought I was gonna rob em or something) and directs his girl to the other side of the street just so they don't cross my path.

Yes, that's right, this black man was scared to walk towards me...and probably took an extra 15 minutes out of their way to go home just so they wouldn't cross my path on the sidewalk.

My point being most of these suburban newblacks have internalized stereotypes made by whites of black people as violent, criminal, unsafe, etc....I mean, I expect that from non-black people cause in general we're just more dynamic and intimidating looking than other races...but from black people? SMFH. :martin:
That's fukked up because when I'm in an area that doesn't have very many black people, basically whenever I'm in downtown SF, I always acknowledge ANY black male I come across regardless if he is in a suit or homeless. I always get a response back too.

The only time I don't get a response back is usually when it is a black dude like the one you just described... shyt is weird.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she was married to a black man, wouldn't anti-feminist men still look down on him for being married to a feminist because of the whole feminism ruining the black community shtick?
:leostare:

not exactly...whole other can of worms, plus women tend to tone that feminist shyt down a bit when MARRIED to a black man and if they have a black son their whole outlook changes. I've seen this.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sex tends to be really good in these interracial relationships because the black girls in these relationships tend to be super submissive. Have had lots of white boys brag to me about what they do to their black girlfriends......shyt is spooky

how do YOU know it's good?