Black feminist are really going to try to ruin Black Panther too

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It must suck to be a woman and place so much importance on media. It's like the option to turn it off doesn't exist for them.

If I were to write a dissertation like that about fictional characters adapted from a comic book, I'd feel like a straight loser.

Coming from men who have cried so long and loudly about media portrayals that there's even a phrase for it (gay agenda) :mjlol:

All those daps when all of you continuously say things about Black men supposedly being feminized in the media :mjlol:

When all of you are still crying about Scandal 7 years later :mjlol:

When all of you cry about commercials and movies with Black women with non-Black men in it and claim its an agenda and brainwashing :mjlol:

I think the article is very wrong, but I have to call out this laughable hypocrisy. Project all your insecurities onto women to feel superior brehs.

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
a lot yall nikkas would hate a wakanda. no biracials or cacs in sight :mjgrin:
:francis:
18_1.png

They even had Spiderman get braids:mjlol:
tumblr_npjsnqufNC1so3jdgo1_400.jpg

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's banned from the thread :mjgrin:

Why was she banned from the thread when Rainman who is admittedly with a white woman, has biracial children, and has nothing good to say about Black women ever, has like half the last 50 posts of the thread?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Broad strokes painted in an anti-feminist and anti-Black woman thread on the Coli.
This is going to be a plat thread :mjgrin:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That doesn't really happen in real life though...

Black people marry their own more than any other race
That's only true for Africa and that's just because Africans don't have much of a choice. People really need to stop deflecting from black self hate with these out of context stats.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Thought this thread was about them complaining about the focus not being on the lesbian relationships from the comic book.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of black feminists just want to be white women.:francis:

Basically. If they aren't portrayed as white women--even when doing so makes zero sense and has no reckoning in said movie--they're mad. The trolls here want to twist black women into white women in Black Panther for the sake of their mental health. No. Go whine at the movies with no black women or black women with little to no role, not the one which features black women (and doesn't even have to do so btw).

According to who?:hhh: As far as I am concerned, I saw both black men & black women in that film.

But of course, I'm sure you would prefer to only see Black men in it.

Black Panther is a superhero movie directed by a black man and about...a black man and his adventures. In the comics and animation Black Panther appears most time without black women in tow. This movie is about the same man, hence the movie is not about black women or black women's empowerment. Just because the movie may do some empowerment doesn't mean you get to twist it and make it about whatever mental hang up have.

If you don't find empowerment in BP, or seek it, black women have movies every year with black women in it. Yall have shows as well. Or stop seeking such in media in the first place. Don't hang "black women must be this way or that" over black men's head like an anvil in every movie a black woman is in.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I gathered from the faux-feminist's viewpoint is that a "traditional" African look for women doesn't align with her definition of feminity. Shaved heads is commonplace in Africa (minus the westernised parts) and plenty of the women have lean athletic physiques like Michonne so I don't see what the issue is here. They don't look butch, brolic or ugly.

People just like to complain for the sake of complaining.

Basically. Black feminists want people to bend over and portray black women exactly like white women in every movie and every sense--even when it is illogical and ridiculous--merely to satisfy black feminist's urge to be white women. If a black woman isn't a white woman..well..[insert insecure anti-black criticism]

Why in God's name would I, as a black man, care to make black women more of a sex object in Hollywood anyway? It doesn't help black people in any way. It only feeds some mentally ill sellout's ego and harms black people.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ay man you can like white women without projecting your bullshyt onto others :heh:
And you can be a homosexual without being sassy. Here another reason that we can't address issues in the community. Too many blacks have such low self esteem and are so feminized thay they value emotion over the truth. I gives a fukk about your feelings being hurt. The truth is the truth.