Maybe if there's no albinism in Wakanda

diandraforrest_albinomodel.jpg

Otherwise, you might see something like that walking around

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
you guys need to realize that these so called "feminist" black women just want acknowledgement from white people

let me put it in perspective for you all

black men call black women GOD and they dont give a fukk

a white boy said "black women are the floor" and he got them loving them

they prefer to be the floor to white men, rather than gods to black men... think about it
Im telling yall nikkas, if you want a Black Woman you better find one soon and cuff because shyt is a wrap, for the rest of us its either going overseas and finding someone are just straight up dating IR, cacs have succeeded in doing what theyve been trying to do since we got to this country the split between Black Men and Women is to the point where theres no return, the only thing that might bring us together is the total collapse of the World, but even then Black Women will probably do whatever it takes to stay afloat even if it means literally sacrificing us.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Do us a favor and get this garbage out of here. We dont want to live under your repressive ass overly-involved priesthood and antiquated dumb ass rules some man wrote eons ago (allegedly).
Nope.. you gone hear these laws nikka. Hit the ignore button if you gotta a problem or do something about it :birdman:

is that from the king james bible?

It's from every version of the Bible

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm rocking with you in this thread, but you seriously gonna act like black men don't gas up black women?

I dont even know what you look like but i'm 100% sure if you posted a pic you will have your inbox flooded by 5pm
Dude, stop kissing up and taking this Simone biles wannabe serious who think cac males are superior and bw should date out. She hates black men but hates bm with ww :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude, stop kissing up and taking this Simone biles wanna be serious who think cac males are superior and bw should date out. She hates black men but hates bm with ww :mjgrin:

I dont really know OP posting history so if she hates BM i wasn't aware.
And I wasn't kissing up to her, I was stating a fact.

Black men have no issue complimenting black women on their looks, she can test that theory here if she wants :yeshrug:

Daps
Dude, stop kissing up and taking this Simone biles wanna be serious who think cac males are superior and bw should date out. She hates black men but hates bm with ww :mjgrin:
:pachaha: I do not hate Black men nor do I think White men are superior. I don't hate BM with WW, I hate the idea of a BM looking over every BW in his country to get with a generic WW.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I dont really know OP posting history so if she hates BM i wasn't aware.
And I wasn't kissing up to her, I was stating a fact.

Black men have no issue complimenting black women on their looks, she can test that theory here if she wants :yeshrug:
She says that because she has very low opinions on black men and pimps white males as superior. Do not be fooled by her militancy.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:pachaha: I do not hate Black men nor do I think White men are superior. I don't hate BM with WW, I hate the idea of a BM looking over every BW in his country to get with a generic WW.
nikka please you came on this forum popping gums posting all the bw/wm and thinking they are superior for black women. Now u want to complain about inferior cac genes but you were going HARD for white males :comeon:

The thread was deleted but I know your steeze.

Daps
nikka please you came on this forum popping gums posting all the bw/wm and thinking they are superior for black women. Now u want to complain about inferior cac genes but you were going HARD for white males :comeon:

The thread was deleted but I know your steeze.
I never made a thread posting BW/WM relationships