Black feminist are really going to try to ruin Black Panther too

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It was one troll thread I made becuase their was a thread that said "why are White women so much more attractive". I have praised Black men before that thread and after but people are still bytching about it a month later.
:yeshrug:
Apparently @Rainman feels that White women are superior. How is that any better?
Why I can't neg you ?? :why:

There is absolutely no indication I've made that that ww are superior

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Do you have any data to back up your claims
Spoken just like a cracker.
or maybe, just maybe, its culture? :mjpls:
if it's culture then why aren't they passing it down to their kids? How do you have a culture of black pride that you don't pass down to your kids?
That's @Gravity you dumb bytch and he adamitly denies it. Next time you @ me before you make false accusations
The "white wife mixed kids" ad hominem is all they've got. They litwralky have to stoop to making up shyt about people that they don't know from a hole in the wall.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
There is no indication that I find wm superior. The trolling is so overt in that thread, how could you take me seriously.
Stop putting me in the same category as @WHIPPEDCream
You're backtracking since you realize that people will put you in check unlike other black oriented forums and gatherings. Own up to your shyt.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
if thats the case how come it did hit other races as bad as us? everyone was doing coke and acid, especially during the hippy era. and you cant say it was the 70's brothers cause NWA and gangster rap came after them, plus they were still fighting the good fight back then
Because you're a dumbass, and this is only your personal opinion. Idk wtf you're talking about

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A neg for what? I see now that matter what I say about Black men, all of your panties are still going to be in a bunch.

@Roddy Right Black feminist don't care about Viola Davis playing a loving, doting wife becuase she doesn't fit into their beauty standards. That's what this about. They'd rather have a "chocolate girls" with long weaves and thin noses.

The same black feminists demonize black women's sexier protrayal in rap and hip hop. The only way to reconcile black feminist's urge to be framed as sexy in movies, but not in rap videos, is that black feminists more highly value the white gaze over the black one, and want to be seen as more high in the others'' . The eyes of black men is worth less than nothing (it's a negative); the eyes of every other man? Everything. Only this explains the black feminist's hypocrisy. It also correlates with the 100k Likes black women seem to give any cac who mentions their names, whether in vain or not. Viola Davis gets no applause from black feminists or black women for her performance as a loving, doting black wife and mother, instead she gets ignored because black women want c00nery, bedwenching and anti-blackness representation, and not any other type. That is what Scandal is about afterall. Black men should stand adamantly against this notion, as well we already do, for we sense the evil in it.

Black women fit best into black men's beauty standard. This can always be improved, but black men, people and women lose for doing anything but ignoring or condemning (whichever works best to neuter their efforts) these c00n feminists, who want to parade black women as whores and smuts in blonde weave and pink stain in front of the white gaze. All this so black feminists can degrade themselves, women, men and black people worse than they do already in the name of self loathing and c00nery. No. fukk all that. @PartyHeart

Also, @Rainman is right that you're a IR flame troll, @IllmaticDaughter , the following is currently your status:

--

---

When you say "black feminist" and when I say "c00n", we both mean you, right?

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:mindblown:
I'm not backtracking on anything. I've made one troll thread in 8 months. If I really loved White men that much, I would constantly post about it like @stomachlines does with White women
In my eyes you will forever be the wench who wants to promote white male superiority on a forum filled with black males. That's treason to the highest order because you rubbed it to our faces while most of the board would be kissing your ass if you posted a half-decent pic. nikkas would be sending you flowers and jetting across the nation and fighting to be your Kik-buddy, but you chose to be that wench that loves wm her post on a forum filled with bm. You're a snake and scum. :hhh:

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's @Gravity you dumb bytch and he adamately denies it. Next time you @ me before you make false accusations

No it was you. If I cared enough I'd dig through your posts admitting it, but I don't. Just know your opinion on the Black community is as worthless as his.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The thing that's sad is surely these idiots should be up to knowledge about what the women in Black Panther represent. I do wonder about the agendas of some of these so called feminists..

We need to stop giving attention to these crazy people please. They add nothing of note to any of these conversations. They can't even be bothered to do the modicum of research before they do their BS videos.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
No it was you. If I cared enough I'd dig through your posts admitting it, but I don't. Just know your opinion on the Black community is as worthless as his.
Quote me you stupid fukk. You won't go back because you have absolutely no basis for your accusations.