Black feminist are really going to try to ruin Black Panther too

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting... This leads to two questions:

1 Why? What tangible benefits do you expect to gain from it?
2 Since simply saying "I need" accomplishes nothing, how do you plan to achieve this?

1. Insecure, self loathing, white women-wanting black women want to basically be seen as (true) sex objects more. This is basically the trolling @WHIPPEDCream does, where she tries to whip up a frenzy, so that's a safe assumption. However black people gain nothing for having black women be more sex objects. That just further degrades black people and opens us up to exploitation. So black men are obligated to fight against black feminist's mores.

:martin:

2. She thinks she's going to batter people with "I need" until people give in. Nah. You need to shut the fukk up
:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was she banned from the thread when Rainman who is admittedly with a white woman, has biracial children, and has nothing good to say about Black women ever, has like half the last 50 posts of the thread?

Rainman doesn't troll, he responds to replies germanely (rather than ignore the unanimously like the troll woman does), doesn't repeat the same thing over and over, doesn't flame, etc. In essence, there's no reason to ban Rainman, but every reason to ban her. The notion Rainman is with a white women, has biracial children, etc is irrelevant. He just exposed a troll.

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I'm just letting yall know right now before feelings will get hurt:pachaha:. I saw how they interacted in the first scene that T Challa was in Civil War:mjpls:. I also heard that
Lupita's Character ( his love interest ) is supposed to betray him in the movie and Widow shows up in Wakanda in Infinity War:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

giphy.gif

oprah-i-will-not-accept-that.gif

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming from men who have cried so long and loudly about media portrayals that there's even a phrase for it (gay agenda) :mjlol:

All those daps when all of you continuously say things about Black men supposedly being feminized in the media :mjlol:

When all of you are still crying about Scandal 7 years later :mjlol:

When all of you cry about commercials and movies with Black women with non-Black men in it and claim its an agenda and brainwashing :mjlol:

I think the article is very wrong, but I have to call out this laughable hypocrisy. Project all your insecurities onto women to feel superior brehs.

If you can pull one quote of me complaining about the above I'll leave the coli...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That's a stat from a US survey breh:umad:
No it's not. Blacks do not marry intraracially more than any other race in amerikkka. That's a blatant lie. :pacspit:
you said that africans only date and marry other africans cause they have no other choice :bryan:
That's is not what I said. I said that if there is a place where blacks marry intraracially more than any other race it's in Africa and that would be because they have no other choice. There's no need to lie when my post is still there for verification.

I stand by that claim. Generally speaking blacks outside of Africa are overwhelmingly supportive of IR. Generally speaking, when blacks migrate outside of Africa they're on some assimilation shyt and a lot of them seek non black partners. I don't see what you cats get out of propping up this fake loyalty myth regarding blacks outside of soothing low self esteem and dodging ugly truths. Black loyalty is low as fukk and black self hate is high. Dont run from it let's deal with it.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming from men who have cried so long and loudly about media portrayals that there's even a phrase for it (gay agenda) :mjlol:

All those daps when all of you continuously say things about Black men supposedly being feminized in the media :mjlol:

When all of you are still crying about Scandal 7 years later :mjlol:

When all of you cry about commercials and movies with Black women with non-Black men in it and claim its an agenda and brainwashing :mjlol:

I think the article is very wrong, but I have to call out this laughable hypocrisy. Project all your insecurities onto women to feel superior brehs.

Complaining about actual feminization and gay agenda and c00n agenda is different to black feminist complaining because they want to be white women. The crux is OP video's complaint is that there is a conspiracy to portray black women as unfeminine in Black Panther (relative to white women). But this isn't true. Black Panther merely portrays a type of warrior woman who happens to black, same as Mad Max portrayed Charlize Theron as the same. Same as Wonder Woman had many different portrayals of women, some of whom were just butch white women.

Further what's unfeminine anyway? Looking and acting like a white woman? That's a loaded definition you want people to believe so your twisted ego can be soothed. Not this day. Second to last, the movie is not about femininity. It's about cultural chauvinism, heroism, nationalistic threat, racism and the Black Panther with weapons intertwined, same as the Avengers---not love, flowers and teapots.

Last, there are movies with black women portrayed differently. Here is a recent one where a black woman is portrayed as a loving wife and mother. But black feminists don't care about this movie's existence, or any other's, which portray black women because black feminists don't care about black women. Black feminists care about getting smutted out, their ego, anti-blackness, etc:

MV5BOTg0Nzc1NjA0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTcyNDQ0MDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,639,1000_AL_.jpg

And black women have made plenty of IR movies with themselves as doting love interests for black feminists to enjoy:
MV5BMjE4NTI3NjIzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjI0NTI5ODE@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you're confusing first generation kids with actual immigrants. most immigrants stick together
Because they're new to a foreign land and are obligated to stick together. The fact that the first generation kids are usually on some c00n assimilation shyt is a direct reflection on their parents and how they've been raised. If black immigrants were sticking together on some black pride shyt then they would pass that on to their kids.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Because they're new to a foreign land and are obligated to stick together. The fact that the first generation kids are usually on some c00n assimilation shyt is a direct reflection on their parents and how they've been raised. If black immigrants were sticking together on some black pride shyt then they would pass that on to their kids.
Do you have any data to back up your claims

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Why was she banned from the thread when Rainman who is admittedly with a white woman, has biracial children, and has nothing good to say about Black women ever, has like half the last 50 posts of the thread?
That's @Gravity you dumb bytch and he adamately denies it. Next time you @ me before you make false accusations

Last edited:
Daps
:gucci:

@Rainman good looking out breh
It was one troll thread I made becuase their was a thread that said "why are White women so much more attractive". I have praised Black men before that thread and after but people are still bytching about it a month later.
:yeshrug:
Apparently @Rainman feels that White women are superior. How is that any better?

Daps
A neg for what? I see now that matter what I say about Black men, all of your panties are still going to be in a bunch.

@Roddy Right Black feminist don't care about Viola Davis playing a loving, doting wife becuase she doesn't fit into their beauty standards. That's what this about. They'd rather have a "chocolate girls" with long weaves and thin noses.