Black feminist are really going to try to ruin Black Panther too

Daps
Scarlett Johansson doesn't look bad stop it :mjlol:
scarlett_johansson.jpg

But i would much rather he get with this :takedat:
5499934cd8ef3_-_hbz-beauty-secrets-lupiita-promo-lgn.jpg
I won't deny when a White woman is beautiful but Scarlett Johansson has always been overrated to me. She's a very run of the mill looking woman. A Black woman with the same level of attractiveness would never get as much shine
Scarlett_Johansson_in_Kuwait_01b-tweaked.jpg

original.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think what annoys me the most is that her along with anyone else who is criticizing clearly dont know one iota about the source material. The women have a purpose and look the way they do for a reason. This is not Hollywood making these women masculine for some sterotypical racist agenda:stopitslime:. If anything they need to be mad at Stan Lee and Jack Kirby then.

/thread

This is the way theyre portrayed in the comics. Danai (Okoye or Michonne) has ALWAYS looked the way she does physically and is playing a role of one of the many female elite warriors/bodyguards and potential wife that the King always has with him.

Its a very important role in the comics and if these chicks complaining had bothered to see the Civil War movie, they show up with Black Panther in there as well.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
A shaved head makes her look disgusting? Like you nikkas aren't obsessed with Amber Rose? You telling me if Lauryn Hll shaved her head she'd be ugly?
qVJm13X.jpg
You fukking right a bald headed woman is disgusting. And I don't fukk with CACs so you can move around with that Amber Rose shyt. Ain't no Israelite suppose to be looking like no damn dude with a bald head:hhh:
1st Corinthians 11:15
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Isaiah 3:17
Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.”

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
You fukking right a bald headed woman is disgusting. And I don't fukk with CACs so you can move around with that Amber Rose shyt. Ain't no Israelite suppose to be looking like no damn dude with a bald head:hhh:
1st Corinthians 11:15
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Isaiah 3:17
Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.”
Do us a favor and get this garbage out of here. We dont want to live under your repressive ass overly-involved priesthood and antiquated dumb ass rules some man wrote eons ago (allegedly).

Daps
I'm rocking with you in this thread, but you seriously gonna act like black men don't gas up black women?

I dont even know what you look like but i'm 100% sure if you posted a pic you will have your inbox flooded by 5pm
:jbhmm:
I guess, it depends on the type of Black man

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
they understood obama was a half cac with no ties to AAs. jesse williams addressed the fact he's treated better by whites because he's half of them

question. if white society stopped adhering to the one drop rule, would you object to it or support it?
Who understood? Most black people voted for him because he was an upstanding black man with a black family. No black person thought of him as biracial. The RIGHT always hated him for his blackness.
The minute Black Panther hooks up with Black Widow is the day that I'll stop supporting this franchise. :scust:
Overlook Prime African genetics for an inbreed looking PAWG
Scarlett-Johansson-2.jpg
bytch, you was the main one pimping cac males and IR with bw, so don't be mad when Hollywood portray IR with black men. Dumb ass.