Black feminist are really going to try to ruin Black Panther too

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh please, everyone considers Obama as black and Jesse Williams as a cheating bm who left his "black" wife for a ww.

they understood obama was a half cac with no ties to AAs. jesse williams addressed the fact he's treated better by whites because he's half of them

question. if white society stopped adhering to the one drop rule, would you object to it or support it?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spoiler Alert Black Panther getting with Black Widow sometime in the future:wow:

0:42 - 1:16

B7cT-XHCIAAuyJF.jpg

:camby:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
We need clear stable definitions if what femininity is and masculinity.

Also, why does it seem like its always an extreme with us (aspiring for hyperfeminity and hypermasculinity)? Why does it always have to be so extra?

I remember the outrage Black men felt about the Black woman taking down the flag and they really blew it out of proportion talking about how she emasculated Black men and she was probably an agent or apart of the agenda to rid straight Black men. Some stupid shyt like that.

Short or bald heads on women have really nothing to do with femininity. Lol

No hate, but the LGBT community is directly responsible for the blurring of those lines
Not soley responsible though

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm just letting yall know right now before feelings will get hurt:pachaha:. I saw how they interacted in the first scene that T Challa was in Civil War:mjpls:. I also heard that
Lupita's Character ( his love interest ) is supposed to betray him in the movie and Widow shows up in Wakanda in Infinity War:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just letting yall know right now before feelings will get hurt:pachaha:. I saw how they interacted in the first scene that T Challa was in Civil War:mjpls:. I also heard that
Lupita's Character ( his love interest ) was supposed to betray him in the movie and Widow shows up in Wakanda in Infinity War:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
:mjcry:

Daps
Lupita's Character ( his love interest ) was supposed to betray him in the movie and Widow shows up in Wakanda in Infinity War:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
The minute Black Panther hooks up with Black Widow is the day that I'll stop supporting this franchise. :scust:
Overlook Prime African genetics for an inbreed looking PAWG
Scarlett-Johansson-2.jpg