black feminism/womanism thread

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black feminism is pathetic.....:yeshrug:
yall letting the white jewish women dictate your views

where is the black woman being oppresed in america.....

companies will hire the black woman before the black man ever since i can remeber...:francis:

most contrived BS movement in my lifetime:mjcry:
Wow. Black women don't face oppression in the US? Your ancestors should spit on you. Exactly why womanism/feminism is needed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would I view the potential furthering of the subjugation of my gender as a good thing? I cannot fathom having to defer to someone just because they have a dikk.

I read it just fine. A rape apologist is a rape apologist in any context.
oh, its the black male that's controlling black women with an ironfist, i forgot :heh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if you were a black man, you'd still be discriminated against and paid less than a white woman. so is it your gender or your race that's being attacked?
But, I am a black woman, and not only am I paid less than a white woman I am also paid less than a black male. I think it's cute that you'll acknowledge that white women make more than black males, but not that black males make more than black women.
oh, its the black male that's controlling black women with an ironfist, i forgot :heh:
Considering that black men kill infinitely more black women than whites do maybe it is.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But, I am a black woman, and not only am I paid less than a white woman I am also paid less than a black male. I think it's cute that you'll acknowledge that white women make more than black males, but not that black males make more than black women

the wage gap between black men and black women is much smaller than the pay gap between black men and white women. so once again i ask you, is it your gender or race that's being discriminated against? keeping in mind black women find employment much easier than black men.

Considering that black men kill infinitely more black women than whites do maybe it is.

that still isn't control. that's black womens own shytty parenting coming back to bite them in the ass. you sleep with pookie, raise lil pookie for 18 yrs, then cry foul when you've let a damn monster loose on the streets. if anything, black men should be pissed at y'all. we get killed by them crazy nikkas at a much higher rate than black women.

Last edited:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Wow. Black women don't face oppression in the US? Your ancestors should spit on you. Exactly why womanism/feminism is needed.

just like the usual negro throw insults instead of voicing information that may or may not change my opinion

what oppression has the black woman faced that the black man hasnt negro

Onlooker

Rookie
Daps
Yeah, it's clear that these guys don't care about women and women's issues (One wrote "Black women are not oppressed" :what:) so there is no use trying to reason with them. Funnily enough, the more feminism and its branches are fought the more necessary it becomes. Therefore their hatred and ignorance continues to validate the movement. It's fun watching them struggle though.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is negro supposed to be an insult? You said that black women don't face oppression in the US which is CLEARLY a lie.
just like the usual negro throw insults instead of voicing information that may or may not change my opinion

what oppression has the black woman faced that the black man hasnt negro
i call bullshyt on this as well....if overall crime is down from the 80's how can it be now an epidemic?
1 in 6 women will experience an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime. That is clearly an epidemic.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the wage gap between black men and black women is much smaller than the pay gap between black men and white women. so once again i ask you, is it your gender or race that's being discriminated against? keeping in mind black women find employment much easier than black men.

that still isn't a control. that's black womens own shytty parenting coming back to bite them in the ass. you sleep with pookie, raise lil pookie for 18 yrs, then cry foul when you've let a damn monster loose on the streets. if anything, black men should be pissed at y'all. we get killed by them crazy nikkas at a much higher rate than black women.
Violent crime is down from when blacks had majority two parent households. Black men should be pissed at black women for sticking around, and raising the children that black males abandoned? The children turn out horribly due to abject poverty, racial inequality, and the psychological damage that knowing one of the people that created you doesn't give a fukk about you. Black women are discriminated against for BOTH their sex AND race.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Violent crime is down from when blacks had majority two parent households. Black men should be pissed at black women for sticking around, and raising the children that black males abandoned? The children turn out horribly due to abject poverty, racial inequality, and the psychological damage that knowing one of the people that created you doesn't give a fukk about you. Black women are discriminated against for BOTH their sex AND race.

these deadbeats y'all chose didn't abandon y'all, you didn't start a real foundation to begin with. fukking nikkas you hardly know and expecting them to stick around wont work. thinking a guy will magically posses the resources or drive to be a provider just because you spread ya legs is a pipedream.

so yes, i blame y'all for choosing to get pregnant, and raising the next generation with 18 yrs of yall fukked up morality. i know y'all want to be unaccountable for the sperm that goes in you or the baby that comes out of you, but y'all keep the cycle going.

and once more, if you were a black male, life would not be easier for you. odds are, it would be much worse. the only safety net for black men out here is jail and lonely single mothers. no government programs coming to our rescue when we fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Most black feminists I know of are either super young and misguided, flabbynsick...or my age trying to hold on to something. I feel bad for them like the dudes who follow Tariq Nasheed's every word, but are too corny, ugly, or mad to see that you gotta use what you have to get what you want....and believe in your own words and self...or Tommy Sotomayor, legit hateful and getting paid for it. The women aren't held accountable for raising awkward mad nikkas or clones of themselves...nikkas who stick their dikk in everything get called out and shyt on every day, b. So do those same black women...with the backhanded compliment "STRONG"....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't understand why there cannot be a positive dialogue about feminism without people bashing it. Promoting gender equality for our sisters does not threaten me, my masculinity, or masculinity in general. I just don't understand how we can be out here saying black lives matter and than turn around and say our sisters dont deserve to be treated the same as us.

For the men criticizing Black feminism, why? What threat does black feminism present to you?