Black Country Artist Blanco Brown has number 1 song on the Billboard Country chart

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
No disrespect but you are an idiot

Every year a couple of country artists does a major tour that visits NYC

matter of fact country artist Thomas Rhett is headlining a huge concert at Madison Square Garden in September

huge_avatar

Thomas Rhett at Madison Square Garden (20 Sep 2019)

In fact every time when Kenny Chesney comes thru he does Beyonce numbers at the Garden all the time been doing this all thru the 2000s

See you might RESIDE in NYC

but you don't LIVE IN NYC

cause your ignorance shows you haven't lived or experience the depth of culture that NYC presents to people

You "NEW NEW YORKERS" need to get offline more and get out ya mother's row house so you can have some real life experiences
Just be f*cking quiet my g, You're trying make it seem like NYC is Nashville North or something :mjlol:

The most popular genres of music in NYC are:

1) Rap/Hip Hop
2) Pop music
3) Latin music
4) Dancehall
5) Reggae
6) Rock
7) Soca
8) Country music
9) Other genres

Just because some country artists are able to get a full stadium at MSG (filled with mostly White people) doesn't mean that country music is popping in NYC like that. Just be quiet my g, no disrespect. NYC is a city of 8 million people and MSG holds like 18-20,000 people. Of course, out of 8 million people, there will be easily 20,000 people who will attend a country concert, especially in a city full of transplants.

Also, get outta here. I was born, raised and still LIVE in NYC (East Flatbush) :ufdup: :camby:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Also, get outta here. I was born, raised and still LIVE in NYC (East Flatbush) :ufdup: :camby:

Yes with your PARENTS

I'm a start a go fund me campaign so you can trade in that Metro card for a CAR

so you can visit Manhattan without Mommy
:queen:

Your dumb azz said you NEVER heard of country concerts in NYC

and I proved you wrong..

Matter of fact stop posting

It's Sunday go clean out the basement for ya mama

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao im for anything that upsets white people. He better be careful tho
Might get his concert shot up

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: now nikkas into country music? trend hopping disguised as supporting forced Black excellence claims are so corny and transparent

Get your money black men and women , why leave an opportunity to money when the lane is right open? 4 months doing country and already got a number 1 hit.