Black Country Artist Blanco Brown has number 1 song on the Billboard Country chart

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stepped up his video game, great song tho to me anyway.

So basically he just repurposed the electric slide? That is basically the same shyt that Just like R. Kelly, a bunch of rappers and that bullshyt Country line dancing did.

African Americans have been doing the electric slide for at least 30 or 40 years.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So basically he just repurposed the electric slide? That is basically the same shyt that Just like R. Kelly, a bunch of rappers and that bullshyt Country line dancing did.

African Americans have been doing the electric slide for at least 30 or 40 years.

We all know what it is, but let the man get his money. AT least it's a brotha.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL

And you're hating because...?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you're hating because...?

How am I hating? I asked if it was basically the electric slide? I thought it was some kind of new dance or some shyt until i actually saw it. It is just like that bullshyt "Line Dancing" that hillbilly White folks do. All those cracks did was just stole the electric slide from African Americans. Any way it goes I hope the broah gets paid, but I can't help but notice that all of this new shyt seems like some shyt that African Americans were doing back in the 70s and 80s.