Black Country Artist Blanco Brown has number 1 song on the Billboard Country chart

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:yeshrug: on the real if you been to the rural south there are a lot of black folks who listen to country (along with blues) and ride horses and all that shyt that red necks do.

Also you can't tell me R-Kelly didn't ghost write this song...:lolbron:

Stop it.

learn your Chicago music history.
r Kelly did not revolutionize this line dance shyt.

Art Barr

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:what:
Country is the #1 most listened to genre in america :heh:

It’s weird how our if the loop some people here are about some things just because they’ve never left their fukking town :pachaha:
No, it's not. Rap music is the most listened to.

SOURCE: Rap overtakes rock as the most popular genre among music fans. Here's why.

Even, Latin music has more listener's in America more than country music :russ:.

SOURCE: Latin Music Is Now More Popular Than Country & EDM In America

This is 2019 brehs, it's not the 1980s or 1990s lol.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Country is still popular though, and this song is number 14 on the mainstream Hot 100.
I was addressing the fact that they believe that country music is "THE MOST" popular genre.....when it's clearly not:mjlol:.

Also, most country music that is popular today is "country pop" or "country trap" i.e. (Old Town Road) NOT traditional country music.

Country music like Johnny Cash ain't popping today :mjlol:.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I was addressing the fact that they believe that country music is "THE MOST" popular genre.....when it's clearly not:mjlol:.

Also, most country music that is popular today is "country pop" or "country trap" i.e. (Old Town Road) NOT traditional country music.

Country music like Johnny Cash ain't popping today :mjlol:.

Yeah I don't think it's most popular, but 3rd or 4th wouldn't surprise me. But I do think that country is relevant, and the artists do pretty big tours. I live in New York and I've seen huge crowds of people going to see country concerts, I can only imagine what it's like down South.

That is what makes up contemporary country music, most of it doesn't sound traditional aside from the thick southern accents.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah I don't think it's most popular, but 3rd or 4th wouldn't surprise me. But I do think that country is relevant, and the artists do pretty big tours. I live in New York and I've seen huge crowds of people going to see country concerts, I can only imagine what it's like down South.

That is what makes up contemporary country music, most of it doesn't sound traditional aside from the thick southern accents.
I live in New York City as well (born and raised in Brooklyn). Who the hell in NYC is attending country concerts except (mostly) White transplants? :mjlol:

I've never even heard of any country concerts here in NYC :russ: .